PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets

MooseBrains
05-22-2008, 09:43 PM
I opened a TT on the 11th and it still says under SR review. I had included the email with the header and it was all in order. I even have the packing slip. It was for the Peg egg.

What is the proper procedure? I don't want to be a pest, but it is not going anywhere. I think the $4 is worth a follow up.

askomsky
05-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I opened a TT on the 11th and it still says under SR review. I had included the email with the header and it was all in order. I even have the packing slip. It was for the Peg egg.

What is the proper procedure? I don't want to be a pest, but it is not going anywhere. I think the $4 is worth a follow up.

That usually means that Miss Angie or Cindy/Tricia have submitted it to the merchant and are waiting to hear back. It can sit for a while as some merchants only follow up once a month.

missangie
05-22-2008, 11:07 PM

Under Review actually means that we have reviewed the ticket for the required detail and are either researching the transaction using the reports and tools we have for each merchant or we are waiting to submit the order to the merchant in bulk along with others also missing credit or we can only submit inquiries to a particular merchant once or twice a month depending on the merchant. When it has been sent to the merchant for review, it will change to Submitted To Merchant.

The best way to get detail about a specific TT is to communicate via the ticketing system. We generally will not address TT issues in the forum unless you have general how to type questions.

I have updated the notes for the only Ped Egg ticket currently under review. Let me know via an account question ticket if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Angie

MooseBrains
05-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am learning about TT and need to ask how can I write to just ask about it the ticket? On one we wrote back and forth but this one I don't see how to do it.

Thanks so much, MB

jnorth1007
05-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Use an Account Question TT to send her a question if there isn't an option to respond to the current TT. Make sure that you give her the TT# so she knows which one you are referencing.