PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Grey's?

Hedy
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Or as I Imed a friend during the last 10 minutes "OMG-please tell me you;re watching Grey's!"

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I watched it and WOW talk about tying up loose ends. SHEESH!

Hedy
05-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I watched it and WOW talk about tying up loose ends. SHEESH!

It kind of redeemed this season, for me at least.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 11:24 PM
It made me fall in love with McDreamy all over again. LOL!

sunshinecindy
05-22-2008, 11:28 PM
What a great way to end the season. I thought they were going to leave us with a cliffhanger.

As for McDreamy....I'd have been pissed if he would have left me after I set 400 candles around looking like a house just to tell Rose shes history. C'mon, it could wait, or give her a call. Its not like they were engaged or anything.

Hedy
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
What a great way to end the season. I thought they were going to leave us with a cliffhanger.

As for McDreamy....I'd have been pissed if he would have left me after I set 400 candles around looking like a house just to tell Rose shes history. C'mon, it could wait, or give her a call. Its not like they were engaged or anything.

I know-she's finally where he's wanted her, and he leaves?

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 11:44 PM
I know-she's finally where he's wanted her, and he leaves?

I did think maybe he should have told Rose before he even got there. LOL! But I guess he wasn't thinking about Rose.

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Honestly at that point I would have just forgotten Rose. I mean is there really a rush to break up with her? He gets a conscious now?????

I looked at Brandon and I said "They got a lot of nooky happening on Grey's tonight"

ItsmeSunnyV
05-23-2008, 02:27 AM
Ohh man, it was GOOoOoOoD!! Not just Good, but GoOoooooOoD!!lol :love:

mia214jia
05-23-2008, 08:23 AM
I think it was one the best shows in a long time!!!!!!!!!!

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
When He walked out to the candles my husband asked, "what about Rose." I said "Rose gave permission to Meredith when she said you go find him and tell him yourself." She knew. But She did not give it to Derek. I am still not sure what to think of him leaving her to go dump Rose. I think he wants to do things right with Meredith but she finally gets vulnerable with him and he leaves. That would break my spirit if I was her! I guess it was as much of a cliffhanger as they wanted to leave us with. I was just glad it wa a happy night. Lots of love is a great way to end a season!

MooseBrains
05-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Both DH and I watched it. Very very good. I like that it ended with everyone kissing.

MrsWonka
05-23-2008, 12:21 PM
DH and I were watching live...oh the taboo, we always DVR it and watch it later to fast forward the commercials, but we just couldn't wait last night. DH seems to think Derek will be in an accident of some sort and not come back. I hope not. I loved the whole premise that Merideth has been in counseling trying to get better. I loved the scenes with Derek and Mer standing guard for the kids. I am not so sure I like the whole "Callie/Hahn" thing. I really liked Callie with George. I still like Izzy with Alex and loved the line when the Cheif went back to Adel and she said "It's About Time"!!!!

kimntrent
05-23-2008, 12:37 PM
There was a lot of kissing last night for sure. But it was awesome. I was so happy to see McDreamy and Gray get back together kinda and Careve and Izzy are really pretty cool together. They need to expand on that. But I do feel for Rebecca.

Oh now I have to wait.

nicholfamily5
05-23-2008, 02:57 PM
DH and I were watching live...oh the taboo, we always DVR it and watch it later to fast forward the commercials, but we just couldn't wait last night. DH seems to think Derek will be in an accident of some sort and not come back. I hope not. I loved the whole premise that Merideth has been in counseling trying to get better. I loved the scenes with Derek and Mer standing guard for the kids. I am not so sure I like the whole "Callie/Hahn" thing. I really liked Callie with George. I still like Izzy with Alex and loved the line when the Cheif went back to Adel and she said "It's About Time"!!!!

That's exactly what I thought too....there is no possible they left the season like that and not have something happen to Derek next year.

I LOVED!!!!! the part with the chief and Adele. That gave me goosebumps.

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2008, 06:15 PM
yeah, they will definitely have somethig happen to Derek. Especially after he says wait here for me, don't go. But I hope nothing to tragic as I really like them together.

I really enjoy Lizzy with Alex. And he was so good last night. They need to give him more air time as he is yummy to look at and he is just a good actor! I was crying as he was telling Izzy that he has done it before! So heart wrenching

PartiesByCatharine
05-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Loved it!!! I cannot wait til next season.

Mom2aPrincess
05-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Add me to the list of those that watched it (Live here too not on DVR which was almost horrible as we had to wait during each commercial break! oh the agony :rotfl:). It was one of the best Grey's in a LONG time. I think I watched it more out of habit now, but I'm now so back into this story. It's going to be SOOOOO long until the next one.

Sheila
06-10-2008, 04:15 AM
Grey's keeps you hooked with every story. You just want everybody to be happy in that show. :)