PDA

View Full Version : **Paging Tricia** lol

ItsmeSunnyV
06-17-2007, 04:38 PM
The other day I was on the Dis Budget board, and this lady was trying to suggest a website where she had been earning a few extra bucks for Disney, and I looked the site up. And believe it or not, it's a REALLY COOL site. It's not a GPT site or anything close to it. And I know alot of us here are gonna be backing away from doing the Paid offers for awhile, So I wanted to see if I had permission to help u guys out and say the site name. I dont want any referrals, that is not why Im posting this, I just want to help my SR friends earn some extra disney dough. The lady who mentioned it on the dis right away got flamed, and her post was deleted. And She was a Dis Veteran, so I dunno....But Let me know. :) Thanks Veronica

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 05:06 PM
That's definitely one way to get my attention. :) Send me the site and I'll take a look. :)

ItsmeSunnyV
06-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Okay, uhmmm...I cant send ya private messages...lol..(I tried).Can I post it here?:confused:

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Sure. I'll just edit if need be.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-17-2007, 05:35 PM
www.expotv.com :)

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Looks okay to me!

ItsmeSunnyV
06-17-2007, 05:54 PM
:cooldance: I've already submitted 9 videos yesterday. LOL. I was bored. But hey thats $45 dollars! :cooldance:

Weluvdisny
06-17-2007, 10:35 PM
It looks kinda neat. What do you have to do? Watch something and then give your opinion on it on video?

ItsmeSunnyV
06-18-2007, 01:40 AM
No, you have to make a video reviewing any product. I did a review on huggies diapers, Victoria Secret Pink Sweats, and so on. You can even do reviews on places that you travel to. You just make a video talking about the place or product. I've even seen some where people reviewed their cars. It ranges widely. :)

OregonGirlie
06-20-2007, 04:23 AM
Looks neat. :)

How long does your video have to be?

Do they have to verify it before you get the funds in your account? Or review it or something?

Do they send out checks once a month?

Has anyone here got paid by them?

Seems so easy to me. I'm such a skeptic. LOL. But I want to try if I can get past putting movies of me on there. Can you put movies of your 5 year old reviewing all his toys LOL?

ItsmeSunnyV
06-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Im not too sure about the toys...lol...But I have seen some vids where people talk to their kids about certain items. Yes they pay once a month, This is my 1st time trying it out, so I havent been paid yet. I just keep telling myself, it's worth a shot. ya know?

Mom2aPrincess
06-20-2007, 02:43 PM
That sounds really neat....Will you keep us posted and let us know if you get paid??? I tend to like to "know" someone who things have worked for before I buy into a program....

ItsmeSunnyV
06-20-2007, 03:15 PM
No problemO! :)