PDA

View Full Version : Tracking

dreamtrip
05-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Do most of you track each offer that you do? I'm new to this and wasn't sure what to do. So far I haven't been. Thanks for the help.

~Kathie
05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Do most of you track each offer that you do? I'm new to this and wasn't sure what to do. So far I haven't been. Thanks for the help.

I do. I know some very organized Sunshiners use a spread sheet but I use a notebook.

I list the following

The date I completed the offer
The offer name
Type of offer sign up, shopping
Any cancellation info needed such as phone number or cancellation # once cancelled.
The amount of the rewards

The thing I don't keep track of is paid clicks, Sunshine Scratch Off or paid emails as those are credited instantly.

I also keep confirmation email (especially for Survey groups joined) in a separate folder in my email program. Lately, I have also printed the confirmation from the website.....in case I don't get a confirmation email. That has only happened a couple of times and I had no proof I did the offer.
Hasn;t happened since I started printing the confirmations!! Go figure!!! :confused:

Hope that helps!

dreamtrip
05-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling I should be--thanks for confirming!

SunshineGirl
05-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Kathie is a pro at this. :)

In the next couple of days, we will be adding a "pending" option where you will be able to move offers to pending and then see all of them in a list. Hopefully that will help a little bit, too.

missymagic
05-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I used to track everything in a note book...oh my but I was looking at it this past week and it is a mess!!! I think I am going to go to the excel spread sheet, so I can add things in with out crossing out. I will still have a folder with my signup print outs and I also make a copy of terms and conditions page with cancellation number and emails etc.

I have an issue going on for three months now and all of the papers I have are coming in handy.

Always write down notes when you call, who you talked to and a confirmation number. It is also helpful to make folders in you email to keep track of everything.

If you ever have any questions just ask someone usually has an answer.

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:27 PM
thanks trista for the pending link that will help tremendously