PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I Want to cash out!!!!

aknight373
05-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Help everyone!!!! I want to cash out for a disney gift card so bad, but i am trying to be good and just wait!!! I have $200.00 I can cash out for right now!!!! My trip isnt until September, so i dont NEED to cash out I just WANT to!!!

Some one please talk me out of!!! haha:hugs: ( of course the minute i do cash out there will be a special disney cash out):rotfl::rotfl:

DisneyMa
05-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Some one please talk me out of!!! haha ( of course the minute i do cash out there will be a special disney cash out):rotfl:

Well if that's how the special cashouts are determined, then by all means please cash out!!:rotfl:

I know what you mean though!! As our trip gets closer, I want the $$ now!! :p We leave in October so I am hoping my balance will grow and there might be a special cashout:angel:

Hedy
05-26-2008, 04:13 PM
The earlier you cashout, the more you time you have to lose the cards.

I know there are a bunch of SRers going in August/Sept-would anyone want a "waiting to cashout" support thread?

aknight373
05-26-2008, 04:16 PM
The earlier you cashout, the more you time you have to lose the cards. That is true, but i would just keep it with my cash that i have saved also!!!! So I could just put them in there haha!!!!

I know there are a bunch of SRers going in August/Sept-would anyone want a "waiting to cashout" support thread?

i need something haha

aknight373
05-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Well if that's how the special cashouts are determined, then by all means please cash out!!

haha thanks girl!!!!! I needed that laugh!!!:sunshine::mickey::minnie::rotfl:

iluvamystery89
05-26-2008, 05:11 PM
imagine how i feel...the earliest i can possibly go is next april, lol, i'm dying to cash out and have that disney gc in my hot, little hands, but i know i don't need it now. yep, the sickness is contagious, we need a support group, BAD :rotfl:

JillyFish
05-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Think of it this way....If you hold out for a special cash-out you'll get more bang for your buck....which means more money to spend at Disney!!! :clap:

I know it's hard, but you can do it!!!! :hugs:

Hedy
05-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Think of it this way....If you hold out for a special cash-out you'll get more bang for your buck....which means more money to spend at Disney!!! :clap:

I know it's hard, but you can do it!!!! :hugs:

And if there's no Disney cashout, it's not like you lose out by waiting.

DisneyMa
05-26-2008, 09:13 PM
I think we need to gain "interest" on the SR money that we don't cash out!!:rotfl: I think of it as a small Disney savings account, so interest would be awesome:angel:

Hedy, you should start that thread now......:rotfl:

askomsky
05-26-2008, 09:18 PM
OR you could look at it like your "helping" the economy.....
Waiting to cash out means less paper for envelopes, less postage for SR and best of all.......... LESS GAS for the postman (ok gov't is buying but still)! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

aknight373
05-26-2008, 09:44 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i want to cash out so bad!!! but hey i know i can wait until tomorrow for my ds to post haha then its open again to cash out :sunshine:

m 'n c
05-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Are you booked yet? Are you using these to pay off/down a trip? I would consider cashing out if it would put a dent into your balance.

aknight373
05-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Are you booked yet? Are you using these to pay off/down a trip? I would consider cashing out if it would put a dent into your balance.

yeap we are booked and paid for ready to go!!!! i just want those little cards in my hands.. i am now trying to wait until the bonus from the surveys haha
maybe if i keep telling myself something like that i can keep pushing it off...

i am not sure how long that will work :sunshine::rotfl:

MooseBrains
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM
What I did to hold off is to set a goal. Pick a high number, for me it is $300 by mid August. I have to earn that much before I can even consider cashing out. I am over half way there but I have a goal.

So set a number and then make it a game to go and earn the money. It just means more money to take to Disney, Dole Whips, appetizers not on the dining plan and drinks! I will need more than $300:rotfl:

Good luck and don't cash out, wait the rest of us we can all do this! And the big reward is Disney!!!:party:

faithhope
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM
I've got the cashout itch... my trip isn't until December... but I just want to feel them in my hands.
I'm sad:cry: there won't be a Special Cashout soon, but I really really really hope there will be one before my trip in December.

aknight373
05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I've got the cashout itch... my trip isn't until December... but I just want to feel them in my hands.
I'm sad:cry: there won't be a Special Cashout soon, but I really really really hope there will be one before my trip in December.

that itch is coming back also, so i had to come check this thread out!!! lol like i said i will wait until at least i have the survey money haha:rotfl: