PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

Tantor
06-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Well it's Monday (Yuck) but Chloe has only got 8 more days of school left!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:
Have a great day everyone!!

3dog2kidmom
06-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Good morning! Our kids have been out of school since May 28. Starting the 2nd week of summer enrichment today.

And I leave for Disney World on SATURDAY!!!!! :cooldance:

jl8595
06-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Well it's Monday (Yuck) but Chloe has only got 8 more days of school left!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:
Have a great day everyone!!

You're the first person I've found this year whose school gets out later than ours! My DD7's school doesn't finish until 6/25 and I thought THAT was late! Although, on the flip side...she doesn't go back until the week after labor day.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

bartleby1
06-18-2007, 08:38 AM
5 more days and counting for us! I'm so looking forward to sleeping in a little and not having so many commitments!:cooldance:

gpp2001
06-18-2007, 09:21 AM
We finished on Thursday and I'm ready for her to go back to school already!! Just kidding but I have had all the neighborhood kids over here and I'm ready for DD to go to their houses!!:rotfl:

coastalgirl
06-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Gee, my boys got out on the 18th of May! But they also go back the 3rd of August!
Everyone have a great day!!!!

faithhope
06-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Any Home Schoolers out there?

My daughter has a handful of assignments left to finish up, but she is dragging her feet... so it looks like she will continue to have an hour a day of work for another week or two... or she can just buckle down and get it done in a few days...but it looks like she has chosen to do a little every day.

Faith

cglaura
06-18-2007, 07:57 PM

My daughter has a handful of assignments left to finish up, but she is dragging her feet... so it looks like she will continue to have an hour a day of work for another week or two... or she can just buckle down and get it done in a few days...but it looks like she has chosen to do a little every day.

Faith

My daughter was all over the board this year. She finished Vocab & History a few months ago, Science this week and Math was just plain difficult this year so we are taking it slow and I'm going to spread it out a few days a week over the summer. That is why I love homeschooling so much...OUR timetable, not theirs. :)

Arky
06-18-2007, 11:47 PM
We're homeschoolers too! We are schooling this summer - sort of. My oldest is just doing math, grammar, and a summer journal. My middle still needs to finish his standardized testing for last year. My youngest is supposed to start K in the fall. We got her started 3 weeks ago. She's begging me to teach her how to read. I figure I want to do this at her pace and she seems ready. Plus I'll ease into homeschooling 3!! That seems so overwhelming! But I know we will do it and figure out what's best!

Tantor
06-19-2007, 06:48 AM
You're the first person I've found this year whose school gets out later than ours! My DD7's school doesn't finish until 6/25 and I thought THAT was late! Although, on the flip side...she doesn't go back until the week after labor day.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

We start after labor day in Sept. and have to have so many days of schooling (can't remember how many) I ususally pull her out of school,early but this is her last year at this school andI thought she might like to stay till the end.

svwkirby
06-19-2007, 06:52 AM

Faith

I'm a homeschooler. We finished up May 31 even though there were a few art and music lessons left to finish. Just decided we'd met our requirement on hours and the last little bit wasn't worth the stress.