PDA

View Full Version : Just filed my first trouble ticket

jl8595
06-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Very straight forward - even taught myself how to get the email header data to appear! :cooldance:

I only copy and pasted the confirmation email, like the trouble ticket specified, but I also have the shipment confirmation from the store - should I have included that too?? I was definitely bummed that this purchase (from A Cherry on Top Scrapbook Store) didn't credit automatically because I was very careful to clear cookies, use IE, and only put things in my cart AFTER clicking on the SR link. :angel:

Oh well!! Onward and Upward! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 08:15 AM
ARGH!! I had another sale with them not go through a couple of months ago and we had to go through this whole thing where they had to verify their system because it wasn't tracking. They eventually got everything fixed and then gave me a manual credit. I can't believe their system isn't working again!

jl8595
06-18-2007, 08:54 AM
How very frustrating!

I had such good luck with my other two shopping experiences pending almost immeidately (Children's Place and Newegg), I was surpised this one didn't go through. I hope this doesn't turn into a huge hassle for you. I'm definitely not in a rush for it - I hit $100 for the qtr this past weekend (yippy!!) and I have no plans to cash out until the **rumored** Disney cashout at the end of July. :D