PDA

View Full Version : Ticia, You Brought Tears to My Eyes...

Blessing and Miracle
05-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Okay, I've always read the posts when the members are thanking you for the birthday click, but no one has ever posted about the personalized birthday greeting.

I was completely overcome with joy when I logged in and saw the personalized birthday greeting on my SR News Page!!! I was sooooo excited and showed my family and extended family, all 23 of them!! (My family gave me a surprise Birthday Slumber Party.) It brought tears to my eyes! Then a few minutes later I received the birthday greeting from the forum! I felt so special!

This is truly a wonderful community to be a part of, and you are awesome for always going that extra mile for your members!

What I've found in SR is simply Priceless!:heart:

Iteach
05-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Tricia, I would like to add my thanks as well, since my birthday was yesterday, the day after Lisa's. The personal Happy Birthday on my log-in page was very special, along with the click. Thank you so much and also for forum friends who wished me special greetings. You all are amazing and very special people!:love:

SunshineGirl
05-27-2008, 09:36 PM
We certainly love birthdays around here. LOL! I'm glad that SR could be a part of your day (both of you!). :sunshine: