PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhhh Party Girls......

jl8595
06-18-2007, 09:01 AM
I was just browsing the new offers and it looks like Tricia has come through for us! A new "Party with a Star -- Steve-O" freebie!

Do you think Chingy will accuse us of cheating on him??

(anyone know who Steve-O is????)

Happy Monday!!! :rotfl:

Hedy
06-18-2007, 09:19 AM
He's the guy from the show on MTV that begins with Jack

apettyjohn
06-18-2007, 09:32 AM
He probably won't party with me either. Chingy never would and I knew who he was!!LOL!! :rotfl: April

jl8595
06-18-2007, 10:08 AM
He's the guy from the show on MTV that begins with Jack

Ohh!!! I know him then!!! Thanks!

faithhope
06-18-2007, 11:14 AM
all the others wanted to party with me... but Steve - o has higher standards...:confused:
He doesn't like my cell phone number. I tried my cell number and my husband's cell number...and he said both were not valid cell phone numbers... so he wouldn't even let me come to the party:cry:

TXMouseChaser
06-18-2007, 11:16 AM
:rotfl: WOW.. Steve- O wanted to party with me! Isn't this the guy who staples things to his bottom on that Jack show!??? LOL! :rotfl:

kimntrent
06-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I bet I don't get to party with him either. He is to cool for me. Chingy was too.
________
FISTING FRENCH (http://www.****tube.com/categories/569/french/videos/1)

jl8595
06-18-2007, 08:03 PM
YAY!! Steve-O wants to party with me! I finally got credit (couldn't do it until I got home from work...darn IT police!).

I must be the PAR-TAY queen! I'm 4/4 on those party with a star credits! :rotfl:

chocovrdmicears
06-18-2007, 08:39 PM
No Steve-O for me...just Chingy. That's OK.....i would probably just about recover from 'bumpin n grindin' with Chingy ..putting Bengay on and then Steve-O would show up and want me to staple something to him or he would fill my house with livestock..skateboard off my roof...who knows...a woman my age can only take so much.
:o :o :o

3dog2kidmom
06-18-2007, 09:30 PM
I am SOOOO happy... Chingy never would, but Steve-0 wants to party with me!! Yippee!!!

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 10:05 PM
I am SOOOO happy... Chingy never would, but Steve-0 wants to party with me!! Yippee!!!

It's a good thing you already have a tag. LOL!

apettyjohn
06-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Yahoo!!! I can party with Steve-O! That figures... I can't party with Chingy but an idiot that lets people staple stuff to his butt will party with me. That doesn't make me look too good does it. LOL!!! April:rotfl:

Lisaj68
06-19-2007, 07:58 AM
No Steve-O for me either. But I didn't want to enter my cell phone number. Actually, I found it a irritating that they "demand" that info in order to qualify for the offer. Isn't my home phone enough, for crying out loud?!? :computer:

nolacindy
06-19-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm feel so special that I get to party with Steve-O! I wonder if he'll bring Party Boy Chris with him??? Nothing like a couple of fools dancing around in leopard print and red, white and blue thongs. Does it show i've watched them a little too much?:rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
06-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Just a little warning on the cell phone number, I did one of these offers awhile ago with my cell phone, soon after I started receiving alot of marketing calls with recorded messages several times a day.

Not a big deal, just told them to remove me from their calling list. Just annoying.

Then I started getting junk text messages!! Luckily, I have unlimited texts, I would have been very ticked if I got charged for receiving those messages! :computer: