PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Surveys Posted

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 10:58 AM
I just posted the survey credits from over the weekend and they look fantastic! We actually had a record number of Sunday survey completions. Congrats to everyone! And your number of surveys completed for the month number is now updated on the Daily survey page. Many of you have already earned a bonus!

Hedy
06-18-2007, 11:01 AM
:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine: Yay!

lrsellars
06-18-2007, 11:08 AM
And your number of surveys completed for the month number is now updated on the Daily survey page. Many of you have already earned a bonus!

Thanks for doing that Tricia!!! I like being able to look at the number completed when I get ready to do the next survey. It helps to remind me why I do them. This past Sunday was one of the easiest Sunday's to qualify in some time. I hope that's the case next Sunday too. Thanks for all you do!!

Pooh's Pal
06-18-2007, 11:11 AM
I have a survey question..not to go off topic, but when I am directed to a "Partners" site......I am not supposed to click on it correct? as I won't get the credit for it.....sorry if I'm confused, but I think I read something like that awhile back and I have not continued onto the partners site since I read it.
Am I wrong? :confused:

belbook
06-18-2007, 11:17 AM
When will the bonus credits kick in? At the end of the month? I'm excited 'cause I'm up to 12.

lrsellars
06-18-2007, 11:24 AM
I have a survey question..not to go off topic, but when I am directed to a "Partners" site......I am not supposed to click on it correct? as I won't get the credit for it.....sorry if I'm confused, but I think I read something like that awhile back and I have not continued onto the partners site since I read it.

I've been clicking to the partners site and it's working. I think that changed some time back.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Bonuses will be added on July 2. That's the day that I will actually get the stats for June 29th and 30th. I'll do it before I leave for SunshineCindy's house that day. :)

It used to be that when you got to the end of a survey and did not qualify, it would take you to a screen that said "You didn't qualify but click here to go to another site to try to take surveys." We got that changed so that it only takes you to that Sunshine Rewards non-qualify page now. Much less confusing!

kimntrent
06-18-2007, 11:50 AM
I am so excited. I love seeing my cash flow jump 1.60 at the beginning of the week. Makes your day so much better.
________
Vaporizer manufacturers (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

jl8595
06-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Yay!!! I was able to do Friday and Saturday, but couldn't qualify for one on Sunday, but my sweet DH (on father's day!! :angel: ) gave me his time and completed a survey!

I'm 17/17! I can't believe it! I've been so fortunate this month (fortunate enough to remember to do them...LOL)!! :dollarsign:

plantlady
06-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks for making it say how many surveys we've done!

m4travels
06-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I think I actually may have brought that up at one point as I was never getting credit once it sent me to the partner site.
I'm not sure if this is a mea maxima culpa on my part or if something has changed but this past Saturday I was redirected to the "partner" site and without thinking just went ahead and did the survey. Upon completion it brought me back to SR saying "congratulations, etc." On Sunday it did the same thing: directed to partner site, finished survey, and back to SR.

I received credits this morning for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so it seems like things are working in that regard now.