PDA

View Full Version : Disney Trip Cancelled

mia214jia
05-28-2008, 11:41 AM
The surprise trip I was trying to plan will have to wait till next year, or maybe until this fall.
I was involved in a accident in 2006 and everything is still tied up with the lawyers. :confused: I have never had to deal with anything like this. I am trying not to be impatient. My first meeting with the other side isnt until July. And that is when my DH is taking his vacation for summer.
So we cant leave then... in a way I think its better because of the crowds at that time from what I understand.
I hope this thing will close up by the time school starts and maybe I can get it in during Fall break.
Im just bummed.... I was hoping to give it the them for summer vacation.
The girls want to go soooo bad. And I dont have the heart to tell them I was even trying to work it out. :cry:

Hedy
05-28-2008, 11:43 AM
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

linanglab
05-28-2008, 11:56 AM
OH, I am so sorry. To be planning a trip and then to cancel....so heartbreaking....maybe you will be able to save a bit more and do something EXTRA special. Hoping your vacation will be fabulous when you go.

Alice28
05-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry. :( :hugs:

amarazas
05-28-2008, 12:17 PM
:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your trip being cancelled!!:hugs: Good luck with the lawyers.

mia214jia
05-28-2008, 12:49 PM
I hope it doesnt seem like I am being a big baby. :) I was my DD10 age when I first got to go to Disney. And I know how I felt when I got to go.
I was hoping last yr when I first found SR that all this would be over by now.
On the plus side of this, I have however finished pain therapy :eek: and hopefuly my last round of phsyical therapy. Which I must add that this guy was amazing. I told him straight up I didnt want to be on anymore pain medicine and that I was willing to work past my pain if he could help me get stronger. And he stuck it too me :rotfl:
but you know I dont hurt near as bad as I did. And I can clean my house without feeling exhausted!

linanglab
05-28-2008, 12:58 PM
I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this. I cannot imagine going through something like that, and then, with you still being in pain (may not be as bad as before, yet still pain) and things are still not settled. Crossing my fingers that everything works out well and your trip is amazing.