PDA

View Full Version : Greenfiled DS follow up emails

cglaura
05-28-2008, 02:37 PM
I know this was discussed somewhere along the way but darned if I could find it now...

Does anyone know if completing a follow up survey you receive in your email from Greenfield will interfere with completing your normal DS? I'm thinking I should at least wait until I get a DS for today (or not), but, more importantly, will it appear fraudulent to be completing 2 surveys in one day?

I'm testing a product and just received the first round of questions, but not sure how to proceed.

TIA!

m 'n c
05-28-2008, 03:08 PM
I think it's ok. I think you can do 2 "GF" related surveys per day but then it looks sketchy if you do more than that. I'd do your normal DS and then the follow up survey today and just not do the SM one if that makes sense.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I know this was discussed somewhere along the way but darned if I could find it now...

Does anyone know if completing a follow up survey you receive in your email from Greenfield will interfere with completing your normal DS? I'm thinking I should at least wait until I get a DS for today (or not), but, more importantly, will it appear fraudulent to be completing 2 surveys in one day?

I'm testing a product and just received the first round of questions, but not sure how to proceed.

TIA!

If it is the skin care product survey, I did that yesterday and was able to get a DS last night. I didn't try for a SM - it was too late and I was too tired. The skin care follow-up doesn't take you back to SR, so there is no way to get credit for it. I wouldn't think Greenfield would care how many follow-ups you do if they are not paying you for it, but I could be wrong!

cglaura
05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks guys! Yes it is the skin care one (I'm loving this btw).

I don't do the SM surveys since it is just me taking them , so that won't be a problem.

3dog2kidmom
05-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks guys! Yes it is the skin care one (I'm loving this btw).

I don't do the SM surveys since it is just me taking them , so that won't be a problem.

Laura, I am doing that one too. I did answer their follow-up questions last night and haven't been able to get a daily survey to even try and qualify for, which is unusual. Coincidence? I dunno. As for the product, I am a skin care snob. I use a good quality anti-aging product already, but I must say I am impressed with this one. I love the smell and the fact that the SPF is higher than my usual without the oily feeling you usually get from a high SPF. I don't think I like it as well as what I usually use, though, but if it comes out on the market and the cost is lower than what I'm using after my discount I might, just might, consider adding it into my routine to get greater sun protection. Especially if they happen to sell it through an SR merchant!! I have some body wash made by the same company that I do love!

cglaura
05-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Laura, I am doing that one too. I did answer their follow-up questions last night and haven't been able to get a daily survey to even try and qualify for, which is unusual. Coincidence? I dunno. As for the product, I am a skin care snob. I use a good quality anti-aging product already, but I must say I am impressed with this one. I love the smell and the fact that the SPF is higher than my usual without the oily feeling you usually get from a high SPF. I don't think I like it as well as what I usually use, though, but if it comes out on the market and the cost is lower than what I'm using after my discount I might, just might, consider adding it into my routine to get greater sun protection. Especially if they happen to sell it through an SR merchant!! I have some body wash made by the same company that I do love!

Thanks. I guess I will do the DS first, then do the follow up. I think we are doing different products, mine isn't something that needs SPF. Hmm. Ah, that darn confidentiality agreement, I want to blab what it is :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2008, 07:25 PM

So funny that you love the smell - I don't particularly care for it! I missed that it had sunscreen in it (from the description), but I could tell that it must since it smells just like sunscreen! I do like the feel, although I have stopped using my Clinique Turnaround lotion during the trial and can tell this product doesn't exfoliate as well. But I do like the other attributes, and it feels nice. I can see adding it to my routine just for the antioxidants and SPF!

3dog2kidmom
05-28-2008, 07:29 PM
So funny that you love the smell - I don't particularly care for it! I missed that it had sunscreen in it (from the description), but I could tell that it must since it smells just like sunscreen! I do like the feel, although I have stopped using my Clinique Turnaround lotion during the trial and can tell this product doesn't exfoliate as well. But I do like the other attributes, and it feels nice. I can see adding it to my routine just for the antioxidants and SPF!

So the one I got doesn't smell at all like SPF which is why I like it. And my regular product has antioxidants but it's only an 8 SPF. After 2 days I had to add back my serum under this, though, to make it acceptable.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-28-2008, 08:09 PM
So the one I got doesn't smell at all like SPF which is why I like it. And my regular product has antioxidants but it's only an 8 SPF. After 2 days I had to add back my serum under this, though, to make it acceptable.

Maybe we have different products! Mine is Repair Face Serum #38 (I think I can post that since there is no brand name, right?).

ShellChelle
05-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know if there is any other incentive or bonus once we complete the skin care trial? I am doing one that lasts 30 day, and was just curious. (I am only on day 2 of my trial!):sunshine:

jaime
05-29-2008, 11:52 AM
That sounds like a very cool survey/trial! I never get cool ones like that!