PDA

View Full Version : Met My Vacation Goal...Yipppeee!!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Back in March, I set a goal of 500.00 credits for vacation. Well, I surpassed my goal earlier than expected!!!! Yay!!

I just cashed out for the first time using Pay Pal. I admit, I'm kinda nervous about that!! I normally cash out for Walmart Gift Cards. The 500.00 will purchase gas cards for our vacation in July! My balance and future earnings will go towards other Gift Cards for vacation as well.

I think I'm gonna be holding my breathe for a very long time!:rotfl:

Thanks SR for the opportunity to earn sooooo much!:)

(Alright, I need a mod to change Meet to Met!!!! Please! LOL.)

spring
05-29-2008, 05:45 AM
Back in March, I set a goal of 500.00 credits for vacation. Well, I surpassed my goal earlier than expected!!!! Yay!!

I just cashed out for the first time using Pay Pal. I admit, I'm kinda nervous about that!! I normally cash out for Walmart Gift Cards. The 500.00 will purchase gas cards for our vacation in July! My balance and future earnings will go towards other Gift Cards for vacation as well.

I think I'm gonna be holding my breathe for a very long time!:rotfl:

Thanks SR for the opportunity to earn sooooo much!:)

(Alright, I need a mod to change Meet to Met!!!! Please! LOL.)

Congrats, Lisa! It always feels wonderful to meet a goal. Here's hoping you get a few more gift cards for the vacation.:banana::banana:

Sunni
05-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Wow Lisa! Congrats of you success! Meeting goals are fantastic! :cooldance:

jenvance
05-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Congratulations! You are going to have a great time, especially knowing that you earned so much money.

askomsky
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Awesome!!!!!! Way to go! Isn't it a great feeling?

FYI I cashed out last month via paypal for $450 and there was nothing to it. Biggest thing is if your paypal acct is set up to accept credit cards or a basic. If it's credit cards they do take a fee :( Which is why I opened a seperate account just for SR. This money is going towards a WDW vaca hopefully in 09, but DH refuses to stay on site, so the cash will pay for our rental house etc...

fourfoxesinpa
05-29-2008, 08:13 AM
:banana: Way to go Lisa, :banana: I hope the price of gas goes down so you can get MORE for your SR $ on those gas cards. :sunshine:

Have lots of fun on your trip.

pbhall13
05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
That is wonderful Lisa!!!! Now anything extra is 'fun' money for the trip!!

Pamela

Hedy
05-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Edited! And congrats! I'm also paypalling out a portion of my account for my hotel (as the Dolphin doesn't take Disney gift cards) and food (as youngestbrother/DSIL have the DDE, so separate checks wouldn't work).

m 'n c
05-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Congrats! I love the paypal option when I'm not doing Disney GCs. It is really quick and painless.

disney_girl
05-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Congrats on meeting your goal!!! That's a great feeling! I was just thinking that I need to set a goal for our Fall trip and get busy!!

DarcyDog
05-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Congratulations! :clap: It's such a feeling of accomplishment when you reach a goal you've set!

I'm new here and I too have set a goal for myself for my vacation in September. I hope I'm as successful as you!!

ShellChelle
05-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Congrats and have a fabulous vacation. You've motivated me to set a goal for our 2009 WDW vacation, although $500 seems like such a lofty goal!

jaime
05-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Congratualtions! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

llgray16
05-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Great job! Doesn't it feel great enjoying those rewards!!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation!!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks, guys! Yes, it feels wonderful and I can't wait for vacation.:)

(Thank you mods!!)