PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa

jnorth1007
06-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Any offers available to sign up for a Disney Visa card?

Candi
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
I was wondering too because I would like to earn for our trip to Disneyland.

wilsonfamily4
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
I think the promotion they have going now is called BE REWARDED TOGETHER you will get 25.00 and if you sign up under a member they also will get 25.00. You may wan to wait to see if they will have a better one soon. I know when I got ours we got 40 bucks.

Candi
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Thank you. :)

wilsonfamily4
06-18-2007, 05:22 PM
I just wanted to add that I love my disney card. We only use it for medical bills. We have a HSA account and so I pay the bills with my card and then I can get the money from our HSA account to pay it off. That seems to rack up points on its own. Also someone signed up under me from this board and so I get that 25.00 bonus after 2 months. I love knowing I have disney money sitting in an account for me ready for when we go.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Funny you ask. I signed up for Chase and was still in pending. But I got an email from them like I am in their program. I'm trying to get a clarification because I really want to add them!!

linanglab
06-19-2007, 05:49 AM
I like my Disney Visa. I know other CC's have better pay back rates. But who can beat Tinkerbell on the card? Or Mickey and friends? Or Ariel?

I like changing my card picture from time to time also. I like variety...

We are leaving for WDW in 1 week. I will have $715 to take with us. It took us 2 years, but I maximize it. I put on our medical bills BEFORE insurance reimburses me. I put all my utilities on it too. It adds up!

Angela

luvdisney00
06-19-2007, 06:37 AM
When I signed up I got $25.00, but my husband who has his own card got $50.00. They offer different promos at different times. We only started using ours in Jan (after Christmas!!!!) when we decided to book a trip for July, but we have earned $500.00 between us for our trip (which is in 3 weeks!:) ) Between that and my SR $$$ we did really well. we use it for everything including car insurance (we live in NJ so that's quite a bit right there..LOL) food , gas, medical, the trip itself , all purchases... If mc donalds takes visa..I use it. Then we pay it in full at the end of each month, because if you don't, it's not worth it...the interest is high. It has really worked out for us!

amykmi
06-19-2007, 09:03 AM
I like my Disney Visa. I know other CC's have better pay back rates. But who can beat Tinkerbell on the card? Or Mickey and friends? Or Ariel?

I like changing my card picture from time to time also. I like variety...

We are leaving for WDW in 1 week. I will have $715 to take with us. It took us 2 years, but I maximize it. I put on our medical bills BEFORE insurance reimburses me. I put all my utilities on it too. It adds up!

Angela

ITA, and that's an amazing amount of reward dollars! Congrats on that!!

m 'n c
06-19-2007, 09:29 AM
hmm as much as I hate chase and visa (for their own reasons) if you did offer the disney visa as an incentive I'd probably breakdown and sign up for it to get the little perks for my trip next year. I'll have to stay posted on what happens.

Weluvdisny
06-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Don't forget to call to get your rate lowered too! I was unhappy that the rate keeps going up because it's an adjustable so I called them and I got it down 2 points!! And they said my husband's rate can be lowered also!

sally16b
06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Any word on a better Disney Chase Visa offer yet? My sister needs to get signed up ASAP so we can all book our Grand Gathering trip. Crossing our fingers for one of those $50+ offers.

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
I have been waiting to see if Tricia has heard back from Chase before I apply. Anything I can do on SR I will LOL