PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so once you hit your SM quota

jaime
05-30-2008, 03:39 PM
For the quarter do you keep doing the offers? I can't help but shop, so should I save my offers for times when I really need them to keep SM status? How hard is it to stay a SM? I have been very agressive this month and made over 100 credits in less then a month. Is it always this easy to earn credits? Do new offers come in a lot?

I still can't believe how wonderful SR is! :banana: Thank you all so much! Without your help I would have no clue how to do this! :hugs:

askomsky
05-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Well offers that have a credit hold would probably be better to do on 6/1 bc then they'll pend for 7/15 and count towards SM for 4th Q. Smaller .50 offers etc I do as they come bc you never know when they'll disappear.

Survey's I always do as long as I can get one.

Shopping I try and hold off if it's a new Q or month coming. I joined in Aug and as you can see from my banner I'm over $1000, every month I think I've hit over $100 so I've been fine making SM. I've made Big Board several months in a row also, this may be the first month since Jan that I don't make it, getting that bonus is also very nice! If you have some shopping/offers that you want to do, I would wait until the weekend so they post for June and get a head start possibly making the big board.

I've found it's very easy to keep SM once you get it, but that's just me!

iluvamystery89
05-30-2008, 03:51 PM
i do offers when i get bored, or if they're 1.00 or over, as soon as the 30 days for trying them again is up. also when they're new, b/c you never know how long they'll last. sometimes i'll convince myself i haven't earned enough for the week so i'll try a couple, lol, but i never get credit for the modpath or MID. i've done 3 or 4 today just b/c i was all alone here and totally bored, but nothing has credited yet. just one of those days.

m 'n c
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM
If I need to buy something then I'll shop (like the wedding gift I just had to buy my cousin last night) but if it's something I can hold off on (like Mike's b-day present for July) I'll wait.

If it's a large freebie offer I'll go ahead and do it ($1 ones) but if they are smaller (40ish cents) I'll try to wait unless Tricia comes in and says they are being pulled.

Surveys I keep going no matter what.

faithhope
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM
I keep doing surveys and offers even after I meet my SM $100 goal...
Offers come and go...hard to guess which ones will be around for next quarter, and there are always enough new ones to help you make SM next quarter.

Since shopping doesn't get held as long when you are a SM....
and you get an extra survey opportunity...
and SM get a few extra offers as well...

Definitely easier to keep SM than earn the first time... but then it doesn't look like you had a hard time earning it the first time...

Sometimes I'll delay shopping a week or an offer in the last week before the quarter ends... but we still have a month to go before the end of this quarter... so I'll keep shopping and doing offers.