PDA

View Full Version : Cash back for shopping

momtojacob
05-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I am new to SR and I have a question about cash back for shopping. When I click on a link for a specific site and purchase something, how long does it generally take for my account to get the cash back credit? I did an offer a few weeks ago and the money has been debited from my bank account about 4 days ago.

Hedy
05-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Shopping should show up as pending within two weeks of your purchase. Is it possible it's pending-it pends for 21 days for non-supermembers.

momtojacob
05-30-2008, 07:46 PM
How would I check that? It does not show up on my account page anywhere that I have seen.

momtojacob
05-30-2008, 07:48 PM
ok...nevermind...I found where the account history is. Thanks for your help.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Shopping credits will generally appear in your account history with a date close to the date that you placed your order, although it might not actually show up for up to two weeks. So, by the time it shows up, it might actually appear on page 2 of your account history since it gets backdated. For example, you place an order on May 30. It ships on June 3, and it credits to your account June 10 (I am making these numbers up, of course!). The credit will actually have a date of somewhere around May 30, so it will get inserted into your history at that date and will pend for 3 days (if you are a SM) or 21 days (if you are not). If you have done a fair number of offers or surveys, your account history will show enough credits that May 30 is no longer on your first page. You will have to page back to find it.

Another way to check is to go to your Current Earnings page and see if you have any pending payments. This page doesn't tell you what the payment is for, but most pending payments are shopping or credit hold offers. If you see a pending payment, you can them page through your account history to find out what it is.

It is not as complicated as it sounds as I am explaining it, but I can't think of a better way to explain! :confused: