PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

kxmeeh
05-30-2008, 08:07 PM
i had cashed out for walmart cards a few days ago. i now have another 100.00 in my sunshine acct, which i was saving for disney. here's my dilema, we are leaving on july 18th, so i know i need to cash out in about 3 weeks. i will be without a computer for a while. should i cash out now for the 100.00, and if i get another 25.00 or 50.00 before i go, cash out again. i know that would be alot of different cashouts for tricia. here's another option...if i don't get my computer back in time, can i go to the library and use a public computer to log on to sunshine. wow, this is alot of rambling. i was going to wait and bring this up in the forum, but i know typing and reading goes by fast in there sometimes.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I think it is fine to cash out now and then again if you get more - Tricia processes Disney gift cards in batches, so she might actually do both cashouts at the same time. Then you wouldn't be worried about not getting the gift card in time for your trip.

I am not sure about the public computer - I think it would be OK for a cashout, but I will let someone else answer that. I know there is a concern that someone else might have logged in from the same IP address, but I don't know if that just matters for surveys and offers or if the cashout would be affected. I will let someone else answer that so I don't steer you wrong! :sunshine: