PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! what am i doing wrong?

rubyrain
06-19-2007, 10:36 AM
I have'nt being doing sr for awhile and came back to sr in may and did some surveys and offers. But I cant get nothing to go through i had like about 12 things in my pending folder that i just took out. i do the cookies thing and i do ccleaner after everything i do but like i said the only thing i get credit for is the paid emails. am i doing something wrong? thanks for the help

jnorth1007
06-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Dont clear your cookies after doing the offers until you see the credits come through. If you are doing cccleaner after you do the offers but before they post you are removing the cookies that need to be there in order to get credit. I clear cookies in the morning before I start doing offers. I only do a max of 5 offers/surveys a day. Then I dont clear again until the next day. The only exception is if I see that things have credited and I want to do a shopping credit I will clear my cookies before I purchase something. If my offers haven't credited I will wait and do the shopping once they either credit or if it is a fast credit and doesn't come through in a couple of hours I go ahead and remove it form pending and clear cookies and do my shopping. I hope this helps.