iluvamystery89
06-01-2008, 10:22 PM
missed u too! welcome back everyone! :cooldance:

askomsky
06-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Me too, I was going through withdrawal! lol

pbhall13
06-01-2008, 10:38 PM
I thought.........oh no.....I missed chat friday night and now the server is down.............I'll miss tonights also!!!!!! So happy that all of the problems were fixed!!!!!

Iteach
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM
I was going through forum withdrawal too, so shopped instead. Not a lot, but thought that was a good alternative!

Thanks for all your very hard work SunshineGuy!:sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
06-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Hi, I'm Janet and I am addicted to SUNSHINE REWARDS FORUM. It was down for a long time and I didn't know what to do! I actually cleaned my house...talked to friends on the phone...went to bed early. YIKES! Will this crazy behavior continue now that the forum is back...only time will tell!

aknight373
06-01-2008, 11:30 PM
woohoo!!! i have missed this place also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

askomsky
06-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi, I'm Janet and I am addicted to SUNSHINE REWARDS FORUM. It was down for a long time and I didn't know what to do! I actually cleaned my house...talked to friends on the phone...went to bed early. YIKES! Will this crazy behavior continue now that the forum is back...only time will tell!

LOL Same here! I actually got some things done that I should have gotten done earlier this week, but spent too much time here instead...
I know not a great way for SG to spend HIS weekend fixing it, but it sure helped me realize I had things to do! Also did some window shopping, but will be ordering tonight.

kimntrent
06-01-2008, 11:42 PM
i was lost without you all

amarazas
06-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Glad to see we are all back online! I was missing reading what's going on today! I've just been relaxing... not doing too much...I did get a couple closets straighened out last night....

arob414
06-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh, and I thought ya'll were glad I was back!:rotfl: I have missed ya'll so much. I was going thru withdrawal and looking forward to catching up with the forum. Got in late, last night. Got up, got online and read forum was down. :( So, we went to Grandma's to give gifts and get dog. Came home, girls got in pool and before I could get into the forum, they were back out. Too bad, I am going to sit with laptop the rest of the day and read the forums. :clap: Might throw in some laundry every now and then.

Sunni
06-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Welcome back! Thank you Sunshine Guy!
I miss you all. Talk to you soon

lanny76
06-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Was too busy traveling to even know that the forum was down ysterday. Saw the message on the front page and thot that meant it was down today - guess it has been fixed, more or less, tho, since I can post now!