PDA

View Full Version : Bag Snag with Magical Express

fourfoxesinpa
06-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Interesting article about extra bags when using Magical Express and flying on airlines that are charging for the extras...

http://www.smartertravel.com/blogs/today-in-travel/luggage-fees-take-magic-out-of-disney-bag-service.html?id=2606935&source=milealert&value=2008-06-03+00%3A00%3A00&u=SL228C6FF3

MooseBrains
06-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the article. I had read something else with the same info except it had the number to call, etc. I think it was on newsletter.

For us we are now trying to decide what to bring and what stays at home. I think on our day off I will be doing a laundry so we pack less. We each will also have a carry one with what we can't fit in the bags.

It really is making it hard to fly now days with fees through the roof.

Magical JenK
06-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Aggh! Stupid airlines! I bought my tix the day before NWA announced the change, so technically I CAN bring two bags per person. But I'm guessing I'll run into issues when checking my luggage at DME. I suppose I could just take care of the one bag at MCO (so I don't have to pay for it), but what a pain.

We've each taken 2 bags for our 10 day trips...I tend to overpack...but now to try to figure out how to get it all in one bag each AND not go over 50 lbs?! Now this is going to be interesting!!

Thanks for posting this!