PDA

View Full Version : ? about the new email sent out...

ItsmeSunnyV
06-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I dont do this, but want to make sure what it means, so that I wont do it....

Referral links cannot be placed on any other rewards sites, GPT sites, or autosurf sites of any kind. This has been a part of our terms that we have not previously enforced but will begin enforcing effective July 1. If you are caught placing your referral link in any of those places, your account will be cancelled and you will lose all of your credits. We have seen too many fraudulent signups as a result of those kind of referrals. . I didnt understand it very well.:confused: Thanks!
Veronica

bbangel
06-19-2007, 05:17 PM
You can't post your referral link on another rewards site. Not sure what an auto surf site is, but I'm guessing if you don't either, you won't be using one.

Jusacuz
06-19-2007, 06:53 PM
An auto surf site is a site that pays you to surf a certain number of sites a day. They usually go through the pages automatically, although some do require manual clicking. A lot of people have their referral links for various sites put into the rotation of sites.

kimntrent
06-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay so I belong to m******s and e******s and b*******s and e****s. I didn't know you could post them here if you could. Is that what you mean. They are okay to have in your email siggy right?
________
Med Marijana Pharmacy Lawndale (http://dispensaries.org)

ChickiePants
06-19-2007, 09:25 PM
I have a question, and this may have been answered in another thread but I've been gone for a couple of days, how do we verify our home address? I would be more than happy to go ahead and do so, but I don't know how! Can someone help me out?

jnorth1007
06-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I believe that this will be answered when the need arises. Im not sure if Tricia has come up with the exact protocol yet. I don't know if she will have everyone verify addresses upfront or if they will only need to be verified when an electronic cash out is done (paypal etc.) I am sure that Tricia will let those of you who regularly cash out in that way know something very soon. If you are needing to cash out now I would say do so and I am sure Tricia will respond with what she needs from you if anything. HTH!

SunshineGirl
06-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Anyone who cashed out before June 1 for something that was sent to their house will already be verified. For everyone else, we are still toying around with some different ideas.

As for the other sites, the big rewards programs will not allow you to post another site's links. But a lot of smaller rewards programs will allow you to cash in your credits to pay for a paid click or paid email on their site with whatever link you want. The result is that you are telling a bunch of people on another rewards site to come to my site to sign up. It just invites asking people to duplicate offers and get greedy.

The autosurfs are the paid clicks thing. It's really cheap (like thousands of people for a few dollars). But all that ends up happening is a bunch of people visit our website for 2 seconds without even looking at it. So we waste server time on people who don't want to be a part of our program. It slows down the site for all of you, my Sunshine Favorites. :sunshine:

tfriend2000
06-21-2007, 12:21 PM
ok, that makes sense.

I was just reading on another site where they are promoting for users to do an autosurf. But they didn't actually use the name autosurf, so it didn't really register with me.