PDA

View Full Version : So..For those of us that need to Cashout??

photos_101
06-19-2007, 05:53 PM
I asked this a week or so ago, but with all the new changes, I wanted to check in again. I will need to cash out in the next few weeks or at least the first part of July. How will these new changes affect that. I was hoping to have a little more to cash out for. Which I will probably be able to accomplish with some small freebie offers and daily surveys(and hopefully the survey bonus!). Is there any way to tell how much I will actually be able to cash out for and when I will be able to do so? I want to give you enough time to be able to review my credits and still get my giftcards in time for vacation?...Sorry for so many questions. I am sure you are a very busy Sunshinegirl right now.:love:

Thanks!

jnorth1007
06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Here is my understanding of it and I am sure that anything wrong Tricia can correct.

If you are cashing out for Gift cards: no real changes except that there will be a limited number of offers that will not show immediately to your account as available. The credits will show but will be pending. "This applies only to a limited number of the offers on our site, and those offers will be designated as such." So if you don't do any of these offers none of the funds are being held and you can cash out for the full amount immediately when you want and these GCs will be sent out on there usual punctual schedule. If you are doing these offers then the funds will show as pending when the credit comes through but they will not be available for cash out until the advertiser verifies that the credits are legit. This will usually be by the next month.

If you are cashing out for Paypal: you can only get funds twice a month. If you cash out by the 15th your cash out will go through on the 1st of the next month. If you cash out from the 15th through the end of the month will go through on the 16th of the next month. If you need funds by the end of one month than you should cash out by the end of the month before.

As far as what will be available for you to cash out. I would imagine that any revokes from this month will show up in the next 2 weeks and the pending status on funds will start showing up July 1. This means you should be able to tell what you have available for a cash out by the time you are ready at the beginning of July. However, if you are able to wait until Mid-July to cash out for Disney GC you can take advantage of the special cashout and know by then exactly what credits are available. The credits from this month should be locked in by July 15th.

I hope this clears it up for you some. :sunshine2:

photos_101
06-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks. That is pretty much how I had it summed up. I just mainly wanted to make sure I gave enough extra time for Tricia to do any reviewing on my account that she would need to do. We had originally agreed that if I did a cashout by med July, that would be plenty of time for her to get them to me. But I know that things might be extra hectic for awhile. So I will just keep earning as much as I can and cashout for what I can when the time comes. Just gotta love that Sunshine!!:cooldance:
Thanks again for all your help!

SunshineGirl
06-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Just gotta love that Sunshine!!:cooldance:

Awww..... :)

The survey credits are the easiest thing to be able to cash out with because they never get revoked. So if most of your offers are 2.00 credits or less plus the freebies and the surveys, your cashout will not be held up.

plantlady
06-19-2007, 11:23 PM
:love: I know that Sunshinegirl is super stressed and busy... but on the cashout subject....

I did a paypal request about 2-3 days ago.. in hopes that it would be through by the 28th. Is that likely? It is mostly freebies, and such, efax, I think, was the only thing that needed a credit card.

:love:

(I'm trying to be patient, really!!)

SunshineGirl
06-19-2007, 11:25 PM
They should be. I have done all of the paypal cashouts now through June 13. So if you cashed out last week, you should be coming up on my list pretty soon. :)

plantlady
06-19-2007, 11:32 PM
They should be. I have done all of the paypal cashouts now through June 13. So if you cashed out last week, you should be coming up on my list pretty soon. :)

Wonderful. :)

I waited a bit, so that I wouldn't be part of the rushing to get credits when the problems started.

Thanks! I love SR, and can't wait to start earning GC towards Disneyland (summer of '08). :sunshine:

speechteachri
06-20-2007, 12:02 AM

I almost hate to ask, but does that go for GC cashouts as well? I cashed out a couple of days before the big blowout, not realizing what all was coming down and trying to be prepared for my trip. Just wondering if I'll see my GC before my trip or not (7/12). I would understand if not, just trying to plan accordingly. :)

The cashout was different than usual...I didn't have to fill in all the NA's, I just put clicked on the disney GC and got a message saying thank you, your request will be processed...or something like that anyway. Is that new?

lrsellars
06-20-2007, 08:21 AM
I almost hate to ask, but does that go for GC cashouts as well? I cashed out a couple of days before the big blowout, not realizing what all was coming down and trying to be prepared for my trip. Just wondering if I'll see my GC before my trip or not (7/12). I would understand if not, just trying to plan accordingly. :)

The cashout was different than usual...I didn't have to fill in all the NA's, I just put clicked on the disney GC and got a message saying thank you, your request will be processed...or something like that anyway. Is that new?

I'm subscribing because I'm wondering the same thing. I too noticed the different menu after I requested the gc. Thanks!!

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Sunshineguy actually made that change to the cashout order form a couple of weeks ago to make it less confusing.

I'm doing all of the Disney cashouts today. I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

1) Were most of your credits done before June 1 (especially any of the bigger offers)?

2) Have you continued to earn money since you cashed out?

3) Have you been a member for a long time and cashed out multiple times?

4) Do you have a lot of credits from freebie offers, daily surveys, contests, paid, emails, and paid clicks?

If the answer to most of that is "yes," I'll process your cashout today. If the answer is "no" (like you joined in June and did a whole bunch of big signups and then cashed out quickly), I may have to hold onto your cashout.

mom2dea
06-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Ok So if I request paypal today (flood problems need to get more money to fix the things the insurence company will not fix for me ) When would I see that money ?

Thanks and Sorry for the question just getting back on here after a week of living in hell .

Sarah

ItsmeSunnyV
06-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I needed to know this one too, I was planning on using the money towards my deposit on a non disney short cruise, :confused:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Same answer as below. LOL! It really depends if you did a lot of trial offers and then cancelled them in June. If you did, I can't pay out because the advertisers will not tell me if they are revoking credits until July. If you did not, you will be fine. You can always cash out for any amounts not including the trial offers as well and I can pay out that part and then pay out the rest in July.

I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

1) Were most of your credits done before June 1 (especially any of the bigger offers)?

4) Do you have a lot of credits from freebie offers, daily surveys, contests, paid, emails, and paid clicks?

If the answer to most of that is "yes," I'll process your cashout today. If the answer is "no" (like you joined in June and did a whole bunch of big signups and then cashed out quickly), I may have to hold onto your cashout.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Same answer as below. LOL! It really depends if you did a lot of trial offers and then cancelled them in June. If you did, I can't pay out because the advertisers will not tell me if they are revoking credits until July. If you did not, you will be fine. You can always cash out for any amounts not including the trial offers as well and I can pay out that part and then pay out the rest in July.

I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

lol Im sorry Tricia, I know that all of these repeated questions are starting to become a major P.I.T.A, but it's all starting to get really confusing. :confused:
So....In the mean time...I apologize, because Im sure with all these changes, I will still have more questions. LOL...

mmiller711
06-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, here goes another question...

I am a new member. I have not done any big offers. If I cash out for paypal you need to verify my address? What will you need to do that? I do have a verified paypal account but am not sure if that only works for ebay or can you see that information? Going on vacation the end of July so I need to cash out by the end of this month right?

Sorry to keep questioning about all this stuff!

svwkirby
06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I have a similar question also. I'm not a new member, but have earned most of my credits this month on freebies and surveys. If I cash out for gift certificates when do I need to do that for our WDW trip starting on August 12?

Like everyone ele, sorry for the question on this...just trying to know for sure if I can count on the extra $25-$50 for this vacation.

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 05:35 PM
If you are not doing paid offers you have very little to worry about. If you are cashing out for gift cards instead of paypal, etc. you have even less to worry about. Usually Tricia can get GC out within a week. If the funds you are using to cash out with are not from paid offers that need to be held then you can cash out anytime you want. I would wait for the special cashout at the end of July when you can get more card for your money and they will arrive in plenty of time for you vacation. Your only problem with holding the cards come in if you are doing paid offers that will be held in pending starting 7/1. It will become much more clear once that happens because you will know that anything that is actually in your available in your account is clear to cash out. The things that aren't will be marked as pending and you wont be able to cash them out until the 15th of the month after they are done. Since you only do surveys and freebies you should have no problems at all.

svwkirby
06-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Thanks Janet!:sunshine2:

ChickiePants
06-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Okay, here's my question...we're going to Boston this weekend, and I anticipate needing the extra money when we get back for bills and such. If I cash out now for Paypal, would it then be processed on the 15th since I got it in by July 1? If I don't cash out now, I won't get back til after the 1st and then wouldn't get it processed until the end of the month. Am I correct? This is the first time I've ever cashed out and am a little bit confused. SunshineGirl (or Guy), can you shed some light on the subject?

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Right. If you cash out now and there are not a lot of big offers from June, you would get it within about a week. If you wait until the 1st, you would get it around the 15th-16th.

ChickiePants
06-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Okay. I think the only two "big" offers I have are from QPB and emusic, both of which I plan on keeping. :D Thank you for the help!