PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Bargain" Offers

dmarino
06-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Wondering if anyone else is having this problem with the "Bargain Autos" and "Bargain.com" offers. When I click on them I get a message saying, "This offer is not available in your country. Redirecting to an available offer." Then I get a cheesy page with a "Choose your free gift" message.

Anyone else?

Debra

SunshineGirl
06-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Looks like more offers that the advertisers pulled. I can't keep up with them they are pulling them so fast! Thankfully, I have found a few new ones. You might want to try Simply You. I think it is along the same lines.

nicholfamily5
06-20-2007, 04:28 PM
I've been dealing with the bargain.com people all month.
I tried the pricestore, and I think it is a huge ripoff. I can find the same deals and better with google and coupon sites.
Bargain auto was okay, I used to look at used cars, but again, nothing I couldn't do on my own.
Hud Homes I barely was able to look at in the trial time, my fault.

Anyway, I called to cancel, never got the credit for hudhomes anyway, no loss.
I got cancellation numbers everytime, yet yesterday I checked my account and found a renewal charge. I called, they said I didn't cancel I read the cancel number to them and they said it was a miscommunication. Whatever. I spoke with a supervisor and he refunded my account.
So today I checked my other account, and there was another charge! So I called back, and they tried to tell me that I didn't cancel until yesterday, even though I had all these confirm numbers. Again with the supervisor, and finally (I hope) got it cleared up.

Just for clarification, they are pretty sneaky when you call. They have all the accounts right there, but they will not mention any other offers you are signed up for unless you specifically ask, and they will not refund you unless you specifically ask as well.

Good credits (when they happen) but a real pain in the butt, and not a very good service either. Needless to say I won't be returning to bargain.com anytime soon.