PDA

View Full Version : email Gift Cards - how long?

wdwabby
06-20-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't know if this is a dumb question or if I'm asking in the wrong place, but I cashed out for a email gift card from eBags yesterday and my account history says that it has been paid - but I haven't gotten anything in my email, and I checked my entire junk email box too :( How long do the email gift card redemptions take? Have I missed it somehow?

Also, how long does it take when you cash out for something by mail? 1 week, 2 weeks, longer? I've never done anything like this and these were my first two cash outs, so please forgive my ignorance - I just don't know!

Thanks,
Abby

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:14 AM
We used to do them within 24 hours. But because of all of the fraud stuff (see paid email from yesterday), we are holding them. Depending on what kind of offers you signed up for and whether we have been paid on them yet, you will either see it in the next 24 hours or sometime later in the month. Hopefully sooner!

wdwabby
06-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Thanks so much for letting me know! I didn't mean to bother you - you have enough on your plate without questions like this one - thank you for taking the time to answer!

I just was confused since it said paid - I don't want to accidentally miss the email - that's my Baggalini for the Disney trip! :minnie: I'll keep my eyes peeled then, I haven't gotten credit for anything other than freebies/surveys so it shoulnd't be too bad!

I seriously LOVE :heart: this site!

We used to do them within 24 hours. But because of all of the fraud stuff (see paid email from yesterday), we are holding them. Depending on what kind of offers you signed up for and whether we have been paid on them yet, you will either see it in the next 24 hours or sometime later in the month. Hopefully sooner!

sunshinecindy
06-20-2007, 11:01 AM
You should have received it by now as I processed that this morning. If you don't have it, let me know.

wdwabby
06-20-2007, 11:32 AM
I just got a chance to check my email again and IT WAS THERE!!! Baggalini here I come ... now hopefully they'll have another one of their 20% off + free shipping sales soon!

This is me right now = :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

you made my day :)

now which color .... haha .... the DIS and my parents would have me get the lime, but that light blue might be calling my name ....

You should have received it by now as I processed that this morning. If you don't have it, let me know.