PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!!!

Tantor
06-20-2007, 09:03 AM
:sunshine:
After yesterdays very warm day and storm that followed we have a very lovely day in the high 70's!

Can hardly wait for the summer holidays!:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Can you tell us about your summer holidays? I saw some on the calendar and was curious.

llgray16
06-20-2007, 09:20 AM
:sunshine:
After yesterdays very warm day and storm that followed we have a very lovely day in the high 70's!

Can hardly wait for the summer holidays!:cooldance:

Good morning :sunshine:

Sounds liek we had the same weather yesterday! We had some really severe storms but today is absolutely beautiful!

Just out of curiosity, where are you in Ontario? I live in PA but my company is Canadian so I go to Mississauga quite a bit :)

Tantor
06-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Can you tell us about your summer holidays? I saw some on the calendar and was curious.

Not much to tell you the truth! Lazy days, eating and drinking!!
We have a 5th wheel trailer parked up at our friend's cottage and we are going up there for most of the summer. It is so much fun and it is like being in another world.
One thing I am excited about is I hope to have lazer surgery done on my eyes in August. I little nervous but I will be so happy not to have to wear contacts anymore!

Hedy
06-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Good morning! Another day, another day closer my extended long weekend this weekend. :cooldance: :cooldance:

kimntrent
06-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Good morning all. So lets talk about my day so far. My mom calls and says AP rates are out for WDW for august. So I get on the phone knowing I was going to have to wait. Not! Got right through to a great girl. Well Port Orleans French Quarter was full so I asked about Port Orleans Riverside which is where we always stay. Yes 94.00 rate up. Woo Hoo! So now my rate went from 261.00 for 2 nights to 211.00 for 2 nights. I saved 50.00. Then I get in here to find my money raking in so fast here. It has been such a beautiful morning.

Kim
________
Hot box vaporizers (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

bbangel
06-20-2007, 12:44 PM
We are finally getting weather that resembles summer here :sunshine2: