PDA

View Full Version : newbie questions

swifty
05-03-2007, 05:54 PM
First, thanks for this forum. Even us newbies can feel comfortable.

Questions: I got my Blockbuster/Disney gift card confirmation (finally) yesterday and would like to know how to get it. I may be a little slow on this one, but do I redeem it from SR or does it come from Blockbuster? If I redeem it from SR, then do I just hit the redeem button, then choose the $25 Disney Gift card?

Thanks in advance.

mrsheppo
05-06-2007, 01:46 AM
The Disney gift card will be automatically sent to you from Sunshine Rewards, no need to have to redeem.

swifty
05-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks, Mrsheppo.

Another question or two, in case anybody can answer. Am I notified when it is sent? Is the envelope marked Sunshine Rewards?

I tend to leaf thru the mail quickly to get rid of the junk mail...I've been known to throw the junk mail directly into the garbage cans in the garage before I even get into the house. I want to make sure I do not do that for this particular piece of mail! :)

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Cindy is actually having major technical problems (see the post about SmileyCentral). So if you want to go ahead and cash out for your gift card, the cashout will come to me and I will process it for you. It will come from the Sunshine Rewards address in Noblesville, Indiana. Plain security envelope.

swifty
05-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks. I will do that within the next few days; maybe even later tonight.