PDA

View Full Version : Super Member!

plantlady
06-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I did it!

I never even strived for super member before, but with the upcoming trip, and wanting to prove to my husband that YES, this IS for real... I did it!! :banana:

I haven't been doing as many offers the past week or so, because of that darn arcade section.

I just love Sunshine Rewards!! :sunshine:

Hedy
06-20-2007, 09:35 AM
:sunshine: :sunshine: Congrats!

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:40 AM
YEA!!! (although does that mean I am losing money letting people play games? LOL!!!)

plantlady
06-20-2007, 09:44 AM
YEA!!! (although does that mean I am losing money letting people play games? LOL!!!)

I told my DH, that I *have* to practice, for when there is a tournament that is worth money. It's all for the good of the family. :)

disneynut
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Congrats on making it. I agree with the games, that is a good excuse. I may need to use that. :rotfl: :rotfl:

speechteachri
06-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats Heather!!! See you around the supermember lounge!!

I have not been doing as many offers because I am saving some for next quarter to strive to make SM again for a third quarter running. I did as much as I could in time to save up for my WDW trip, now I'm just TRYING to qualify for surveys and doing a small offer here and there. I'll get going again in July or the beginning of August. Hopefully there will still be enough offers around to make it to SM status again! Now since I am off for the summer, I bet I will rarely get to the scratch off in time to play if I wasn't a SM!:)

:sunshine:

JillyFish
06-20-2007, 09:54 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!! :clap:

llgray16
06-20-2007, 09:56 AM
:welcome: to the lounge!

kimntrent
06-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Wouldn't it be fun to make money off of games. Iw ould love doing something like that where you didn't have to invest first. I will see you in supermemeber too.
________
MEXICO HOTELS (http://mexicohoteles.org)

tommygirl79
06-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Wouldn't it be fun to make money off of games. Iw ould love doing something like that where you didn't have to invest first. I will see you in supermemeber too.

Yeah, it would be cool to have a tourney worth a bit of money every once in awhile, but I'm pretty sure Tricia's doesn't want to lose her shirt (so to speak) giving out free money in game tourneys. But one every once in awhile would be nice! :angel:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 12:10 PM
We're going to give away some credits for playing the games this week. All of the money that I get from people clicking on the Coolsavings banner in the forum and signing up is going into the pot! The trick is going to be that they are brand new games so no one gets to practice. :)

kimntrent
06-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Oh wow! Sneeky you are.
________
Nexium settlement information (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

m 'n c
06-20-2007, 01:17 PM
We're going to give away some credits for playing the games this week. All of the money that I get from people clicking on the Coolsavings banner in the forum and signing up is going into the pot! The trick is going to be that they are brand new games so no one gets to practice. :)

Where is this banner? I'll click and help the cause. :)

I think Tricia said any shopping we do through links that she can't give credits back for (ie walmart and amazon) the amount she does get goes into the pot for games and such. So if you have anything you are buying from those sites click on the SR link first :sunshine:

plantlady
06-20-2007, 01:31 PM
well, as long as you don't tell my DH that the games are new, and my practicing served no point, other than personal vedeta.. I'm all for it.

BTW, my kids keep asking me.. and I stare mindlessly at the computer, refusing to move... "You still can't beat Tommygirl?"

*sigh*

tommygirl79
06-20-2007, 01:38 PM
well, as long as you don't tell my DH that the games are new, and my practicing served no point, other than personal vedeta.. I'm all for it.

BTW, my kids keep asking me.. and I stare mindlessly at the computer, refusing to move... "You still can't beat Tommygirl?"

*sigh*

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sorry, that just cracks me up because before I beat your score, that is exactly how my DH was reacting to me playing snake in between calls for work several nights!

Tricia - I love the idea of putting in new games for the tourneys - how fun!