PDA

View Full Version : Very Strange....Simply You

Hannahsmom
06-20-2007, 09:31 AM
I tried to sign up for Simply You this morning, using my CC. I pressed the Submit button after entering CC info, and then I got an Error message. The same Error message I have gotten from some offers when using a PPCC. It send it could not continue and to contact them. When I went back to the original link on the offers page and clicked through there I got the big scary seal for the Dept. of Justice and a warning that fraud is not tolerated. What is that all about?

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Wow. I've never heard of that!

jollytammy
06-20-2007, 09:59 AM
I "signed up" got the message that my CC was not valid (obopay). Same kind of message I have gotten from some things in the past. Checked obopay--was charged the $1.00--checked sunshine, got the credit.:rotfl:
All's well that ends well?

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I "signed up" got the message that my CC was not valid (obopay). Same kind of message I have gotten from some things in the past. Checked obopay--was charged the $1.00--checked sunshine, got the credit.:rotfl:

That's totally bizarre!! So what kind of stuff do they have on their site? I'm assuming you can get in since they charged the $1?

Alice28
06-20-2007, 11:40 AM

I'm going to try this one too, but almost EVERY TIME I have signed up for this type of offer, this is what happens to me. I expect it to happen when I do it. weird. I am intrigued with this offer- I LOVE going to the spa.

OK, so never mind! It actually worked correctly for me this time! I want to order a spafinder gift card thru this one; my FAVORITE spa accepts these, and if I can get one at 20% off, I'm totally all over that!

Alice28
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM
OMGosh- it already credited! :cooldance:

nicholfamily5
06-20-2007, 05:05 PM
This credited for me before I even finished printing out the confirmation page. I too am excited about this offer. If I can get spa discounts I'm soooo all over it!

photos_101
06-20-2007, 05:58 PM
wow...I got the big Dept. of Justice Fraud page too LOL...I think it is because I signed up for the offer but realized I forgot to write down some info, so went back to the sunshine offers page and clicked on this offer again and that is when the "fraud" page came up. Obviously because I had already signed up for it and they are warning me NOT to sign up again. LOL.....So I just hit my back button a few times and found what I was looking for. Now I'm off to see if it credited!

ETA: I had credit for this in minutes!!! Yeah, Love those fast ones.