PDA

View Full Version : how long for DD?

wilsonfamily4
06-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Does anyone know how long Disney Dollars take to get in the mail? I cashed out for some on the 10th and then later cashed out for something else. I got the other thing already (it was an email gift card) but am still waiting on the DD. I tried emailing Tricia but since there has been no response I am not sure I did ot right. I know it is only 10 days but it should only take 3-4 in the mail. I am a momma bear when it comes to my Disney Dollars!!!!

jnorth1007
06-20-2007, 04:42 PM
It may have been held up in the verification process that just started for this month. It is taking a little longer to get the cash outs out just because Tricia has to verify that any offers that you were paid for in June and that you are cashing out for aren't ones that could be revoked in July. Once Tricia verifies that she will get them out. I know she said she had done a bunch of cash outs yesterday and was doing more today. Im sure she will respond when she reads this to let you know for sure where you stand. Once we get past this month of manual verification everything will start to get out faster again because anything subject to verification will be held. HTH!

SunshineGirl
06-20-2007, 05:00 PM
If you have a 383 in your zip code, they went out today. :)

wilsonfamily4
06-20-2007, 07:31 PM
yep I have a 383. ThanksTricia. I just want to touch them, smell them, taste them. haha If it had been the giftcertificates.com that wasn't here yet instead of the DD I wouldn't be so worried BUT I like my Disney Dollars.

My husband thinks that RP are a little silly UNLESS I cash out for Disney dollars. So I like to show him some every once in awhile. :)

wilsonfamily4
06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks, I got them Saturday. My husband was as excited as I was. He even had me go count how many DD I have right now. He gets more and more excited about Disney. GOTTA LOVE THAT!