PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Children's Place (The)

sunshinecindy
06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Children's Place (The)

$5 Flat Rate Standard Shipping on All Orders

Get coupon or discount for Children's Place (The)... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=174)

pbhall13
06-06-2008, 12:04 AM
oh I may have to check this one out....my dd8 keeps growing!!!!

SunshineGirl
06-06-2008, 08:10 AM
oh I may have to check this one out....my dd8 keeps growing!!!!

I just got a box of stuff the other day and loved it. I really like that I can go with one main color scheme and get so many mix and match items. For this summer, I went with the pink and bright orange for the girls.

pbhall13
06-06-2008, 09:24 AM
having 2 girls as well, I notice that I always buy within the same color scheme(s)........but don't even realize I am doing it until I see it all in front of me......and I love orange so maybe I will have to have that as part of the scheme this year!!!

going to check it our this am.

Pamela

askomsky
06-06-2008, 11:16 AM
having 2 girls as well, I notice that I always buy within the same color scheme(s)........but don't even realize I am doing it until I see it all in front of me......and I love orange so maybe I will have to have that as part of the scheme this year!!!

going to check it our this am.

Pamela

I love the orange color too, especially since we're (Mainly me and DD5.5) are dark skin and tan so fast that it looks good. I did that color scheme last year, this year (since some still fit from last year) I went with the blue/purple theme!

pbhall13
06-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Placed my order.......fingers crossed it all fits........although it is easy enough to exchange at store.

For sydney I did a lot of the plaid shorts and bright tanks....as well as some whites to offset.

Sadie I bought the sold skorts (yellow, orange, blue and purple) and did the pattern tops.

I guess I did a tropical/bermuda feel for this summer..........I know that the girls will look cute!

pamela