PDA

View Full Version : All About Dance

luvdisney00
06-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Any coupons available for All About Dance available? I need to place an order, and I just thought I'd ask. :o

SunshineGirl
06-06-2008, 08:15 AM
This is all they have:

5% Off Any Purchase at AllAboutDance.com Code: AADFIVE

luvdisney00
06-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Great thanks! 5% is something, I'll take it! :sunshine:

pbhall13
06-06-2008, 09:44 AM
I might have to check this out..........dd8 was invited to join a dance team and we need a few new items...............I'll check out their prices...........have you ordered from them before? How do the sized run in clothing pieces?

thanks, pamela

iluvamystery89
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
DD could use a few things too for dance class this fall...probably new ballet shoes, and it'd be nice to have a pair of tights that don't run on the 2nd use! anyone know how accurate their sizing charts are?

luvdisney00
06-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I order a LOT of stuff from all about dance because I have 3 dancing girls 2 of them on a competition team. They are a good merchant with fast shipping and good prices on quality stuff (plus SR credit). The sizing is hard to say because each merchant is different. I think dance stuff in general runs a little small and is meant to be form fitting. My daughers prefer cotton/lycra body wear to nylon or tactel, the cotton is soft and comfortable, but has a "dull" finish where the lycra is more of a "shiny" finish.

We use the Capezio stretch and hold tights and they are very good quality. They are about $9.00 a pair, but they last. My youngest uses the footed ones and the older girls use convertible with the hole in the foot to roll up to become footless.

Shoes are tricky to order online, but I am able to because we use the same shoes and i usually just go up 1/2 size at a time. If you are ordering a shoe for the first time, it's really best to go to a dance store and try it on, because the shipping is pricey and you have to pay return shipping as well.

Hope this helps! Glad to see that there are more Sunshine dance Moms out there! :sunshine: