PDA

View Full Version : New games in the Arcade

SunshineGuy
06-20-2007, 11:59 PM
I just posted a few new games in the Arcade. For those of you who are fans of the 80s: Frogger, Ms PacMan and Donkey Kong!!!
:cooldance:

And for those of you who are good with words, try the Word Sort game!

SunshineGuy
06-21-2007, 12:02 AM
by the way, still waiting for more people in the Moon Lander tournament

jnorth1007
06-21-2007, 12:04 AM
Holy crud, Im in trouble if you got frogger. I may never sleep again. :rotfl:

ETA: sorry I typed a word I didnt mean to LOL and it wasnt one of the big ones

coastalgirl
06-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Love the new games!! My husband better get use to sleeping alone!!:rotfl:

faithhope
06-21-2007, 12:13 AM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
I spent all day trying to get a semi good score in blow up game.
stop adding games... my house is a mess.

Faith

m 'n c
06-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Oh thank god. A game I can play!! I :heart: frogger

Jusacuz
06-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Love the new games, but is it just me or does the Word Sort game not work right? The timer stops the game way minute or more before it gets to zero and sometimes I get extra letters that disappear, so then the correct word doesn't count. I also had one word that was missing a letter altogether. :computer:

Kycha
06-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks SunshineGuy. I am off to play some games!!

bbangel
06-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Woo hoo more games so I can avoid doing work!

3dog2kidmom
06-21-2007, 07:19 AM
These games are cutting into my time to do offers, LOL. The other night I almost forgot to do a survey because I was playing Tetris!

Thanks, though... this is so much fun!

parrotheadfan1
06-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Great new Games!

tommygirl79
06-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Awesome! I was just wishing for Ms. Pacman and Frogger the other day! Thanks Sunshineguy!!!!!

These games give me incentive to get cleaning done - I make myself clean for 15 minutes hardcore, then I get 20 minutes playing games...Of course I make time to take my girls to the park and play with them, but when they're busy on their own I have to be playing!!! :minnie: :mickey:

plantlady
06-21-2007, 10:16 AM
I grew up on Frogger. Now, I have a reason to stop playing snake!

tommygirl79
06-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I grew up on Frogger. Now, I have a reason to stop playing snake!

I'm really not trying to be a smart alec...but look again... :angel:

Nope, not competitive at all!!!! Sorry, plantlady, I didn't even see you were the leader on the board until after I beat your score...

SunshineGirl
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM

Nope, not competitive at all!!!! Sorry, plantlady, I didn't even see you were the leader on the board until after I beat your score...

You all crack me up!!!!!

plantlady
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM

You're KILLING me!!!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tommygirl79
06-21-2007, 02:01 PM
:computer: (just kidding)

jl8595
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Love the new games, but is it just me or does the Word Sort game not work right? The timer stops the game way minute or more before it gets to zero and sometimes I get extra letters that disappear, so then the correct word doesn't count. I also had one word that was missing a letter altogether. :computer:

You're right on - this is exactly what I'm experiencing too. I definitely think there's a problem.

jl8595
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
by the way, still waiting for more people in the Moon Lander tournament

Ackkk...I didn't realize there was a Moon Lander tourney going on! Good lord, like I need another incentive to spend HOURS more in the arcade. :D

kayjo
06-22-2007, 12:09 AM
How about some pinball-type games for the older crowd here. I would love to see some of them in the Arcade.
As for the Word Sorting game...I was having the same problems. The game would end before the time was up and sometimes I would have an extra letter come down with the word.

Lisaj68
06-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Awesome! I was just wishing for Ms. Pacman and Frogger the other day! Thanks Sunshineguy!!!!!

These games give me incentive to get cleaning done - I make myself clean for 15 minutes hardcore, then I get 20 minutes playing games...Of course I make time to take my girls to the park and play with them, but when they're busy on their own I have to be playing!!! :minnie: :mickey:

Maybe I should try your method! I can't seem to get my laundry caught up and have been figuring out lately what is for dinner at 4:45!!!!! It's "one more game and that is it" !!!! I am loving Znax !!! I will never catch up to Bartleby1....But it is fun trying!!!

SunshineGuy
06-22-2007, 09:54 PM
I just took down the Word Sorting game due to the problems people have been seeing....Good thing you guys found it because I don't have the vocabulary to play that game!!