PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds in december???

aknight373
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM
My best friend and her husband finally booked the poly the second week of december, and she was asking me and i had no clue so i figured i would ask you guys........:hugs:

spring
06-08-2008, 06:23 PM
My best friend and her husband finally booked the poly the second week of december, and she was asking me and i had no clue so i figured i would ask you guys........:hugs:

I went the 2nd week of December 2 years ago. It was a lot less crowded than my previous trip in May. It was actually enjoyable as it was not stinking hot. However, it got as low as 45 degrees at night when we were there so it would be good to prepare for all types of weather.:sunshine:

schaery
06-08-2008, 06:27 PM
I've been the 2nd week of Dec. for the past 4 years, and although it wasn't "crowded" last year, there were more people than usual. CM said that lots of people had commented on that. Oh, BTW, Pop Warner Sports Festival will be held there the 2nd week this year so I'm a little concerned about that as this will be our first time to be there during that event. I've read good and bad about the kids/crowds/behavior during that time so I don't know.....

Other than that, the 2nd week of Dec has always been my very fave time to go to WDW. It's so pretty with the decorations and the weather is generally nice. It can get a little chilly at night so they will need to bring a sweater or some other cool weather clothing.

ligrumpygirl
06-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I do know it is the busiest time for DVC...lowest points of the year and you get to see the decorations!