PDA

View Full Version : Dermacia

docsmom
06-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Any one have any experience with this? I signed up for it 11 days ago...no credit yet and no product received. Should I go ahead and file a trouble ticket?

I am actually looking forward to trying this. I have "mature" skin (uh..old and wrinkly) and have had a lot of trouble finding a foundation that doesn't gravitate toward the wrinkles. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-21-2007, 09:28 AM
If you haven't received the product, I would first follow up with them to make sure that your order wasn't cancelled.

docsmom
06-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Finally received my order...took a VERY long time, but soooo worth the wait. I love this stuff!! I have very sensitive skin and have some redness that is very difficult to cover without the makeup looking caked on. Also, at 54 most foundation tends to collect in the creases and lines making me look older...not a very good look! This foundation is very light, but covers beautifully and does not collect in those wrinkles.

Don't mean to sound like a commercial, but I am so glad I decided to try this offer. It is a bit pricy at first ($49.99 for 2 months for a 90 day supply), but after that you can decide how often you want to receive it. For me, this will be a savings.....I have spent a fortune the last year trying to find something that works. Yeah!!! Finally found it!:cooldance:

Only down side.....I have not received credit :( , but did file a trouble ticket, so we will see. Plan to keep this even if the credit never comes through

Update---credit came through today, Yeah!! Thanks, Tricia!