PDA

View Full Version : ReStockit.com

SunshineGirl
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
A few of you were asking for merchants with cleaning supplies. I just added a new one that is becoming very popular. Check it out! www.restockit.com

jnorth1007
06-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait to go check it out. I am a cleaning product freak :rotfl: and I have a neurotic tendancy toward overstocking things like toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, and clorox clean ups. :angel: I dunno could be worse could be shoes or jewelry.

ETA: Ok I went to check it out and I may never go to Sam's Club again. They have good prices and I can get everything there I usually buy and I get 5% back. Woohoo! I know, I need a life, but I love to clean when I have the right stuff to clean with LOL.

speechteachri
06-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait to go check it out. I am a cleaning product freak :rotfl: and I have a neurotic tendancy toward overstocking things like toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, and clorox clean ups. :angel: I dunno could be worse could be shoes or jewelry.

ETA: Ok I went to check it out and I may never go to Sam's Club again. They have good prices and I can get everything there I usually buy and I get 5% back. Woohoo! I know, I need a life, but I love to clean when I have the right stuff to clean with LOL.

Wanna come on over to my house???? I have all the supplies you could ever want, but no motivation to use them!!!:rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Well since I only clean 15 minutes at a time that would be a longgggggggggggggg trip to spend 15 minutes cleaning :rotfl: