PDA

View Full Version : Daily Survey problem - HTTP 500 internal server error

LorieR
06-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Trish, I don't know if you will be able to get credit for me but I am pretty annoyed at this :( I just did a survey (7 a.m. eastern) for 10 minutes and when I got to the part at the very end after I put in my demographic information they asked me to rate the use of my time. When I put in the number, I received an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error but I had done the WHOLE survey at that point!! It was a prescription drug survey on Caduet. I don't know if you can get me credit on this but I would appreciate a try! Thanks! :)

PSL1013
06-22-2007, 07:32 AM
I had a similar thing happen to me last night...the only survey that I qualified for all day long...and I was never able to get another survey at all yesterday! Did it have the Penguin by any chance and you had to rate your use of time on a scale of 1-10? This is not the first time this has happened to me either...they need to fix this because you have no idea that this will happen until it's too late, I knew the minute I saw that darn penguin that I was doomed!!! :confused: :(

jctimon
06-22-2007, 09:01 AM
I had the same thing yesterday on a high blood pressure survey, thought it was over with the "use of time" question, then it went to HTTP error. Since then it says I don't qualify for any surveys. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

PSL1013
06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
I had the same thing yesterday on a high blood pressure survey, thought it was over with the "use of time" question, then it went to HTTP error. Since then it says I don't qualify for any surveys. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

That's the exact one that I had too...High Blood Pressure! :confused:

tarheelpat
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
I finished a survey Wednesday about cordless phones, got a "thank you" from Greenfield and was never returned to Sunshine. I did NOT get credit and never managed to get another one either. :computer:

Debbie Jean
06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
I had a similar thing happen to me last night...the only survey that I qualified for all day long...and I was never able to get another survey at all yesterday! Did it have the Penguin by any chance and you had to rate your use of time on a scale of 1-10? This is not the first time this has happened to me either...they need to fix this because you have no idea that this will happen until it's too late, I knew the minute I saw that darn penguin that I was doomed!!! :(

YIKES! The exact same thing happened to me with the Caduet survey! :( I was also a penguin.

What really annoyed me was it gave me the error message after I rated it a "9" on the scale of how good a use of your time it was. I wanted to go back and change my answer to "1"!!!:rotfl:

Luckily I was able to get in on another one, but man was that a bummer!:computer:

LorieR
06-22-2007, 11:18 AM
YIKES! The exact same thing happened to me with the Caduet survey! :( I was also a penguin.

What really annoyed me was it gave me the error message after I rated it a "9" on the scale of how good a use of your time it was. I wanted to go back and change my answer to "1"!!!:rotfl:

Luckily I was able to get in on another one, but man was that a bummer!:computer:

I was a penguin also! :rotfl: This is annoying when you spend time watching a commerical and going through the whole survey and they get "screwed" at the end....

tarheelpat
06-22-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm assuming Thursday's surveys have not been credited -- right?

3dog2kidmom
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM

I got this yesterday, too. Didn't get any more surveys and naturally didn't get credit for that HTTP error one. :(

mum4jenn
06-23-2007, 07:36 AM
well I am glad at least that it is not just me!! I have had this happen a coupl of times and now the last treee days I get the message that I do no qualify for anything before they even ask me a question. I was hoping to get to at least 10 surveys but now there is no way.

SunshineGirl
06-23-2007, 08:59 AM
I heard from my Greenfield rep yesterday and she said that we are set to be moved over to the new survey router in the next week and that the tests show that people are much more successful under the new router. So I am crossing my fingers that it takes care of some of this!! I just can't figure out why some people can through them every day and others can hardly ever get through. There has to be a reason, but I can't put my finger on it.