PDA

View Full Version : Big Disney Cashout...

aknight373
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
I know we have talked about this before. Just wondering if any was coming up ?? :sunshine::thanks:

mirandag819
06-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Someone asked this about a month ago, and Tricia said there had't been enough shopping done lately for this to be in the budget.

So we all need to shop more if we want a Big disney cashout !!! I've been trying to do my part.

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 05:13 PM
i hope we've all been shopping enough the last few weeks to make this happen!

aknight373
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Someone asked this about a month ago, and Tricia said there had't been enough shopping done lately for this to be in the budget.

So we all need to shop more if we want a Big disney cashout !!! I've been trying to do my part.

yeah i remember that thread... hehe i was just hoping:rotfl::minnie:

pbhall13
06-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Amy I knew the 'real' answer to this also, but I was hoping the miraculously that there would be a 'date' for the next disney cashout!!!

i am keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of august.........I have been saving my SR money and not cashing out.....our trip isn't until the end of October..........so let's all hope by the end of summer!!!!:thumbsup:

SunshineGirl
06-14-2008, 06:17 PM
So far, our numbers are still down about 15% from this time last year. :( Mainly it's because we lost so many of the big offers to fraud. But we keep plugging along. :) And membership continues to grow. We've gotten some good PR lately. So hopefully that combined with Angie coming on board will get the revenue back up to what it was.

DisneyMa
06-14-2008, 06:22 PM
I've done a little shopping lately. I had to buy :rolleyes:a new Wii game from Amazon, so I hope that credited to the SR pot for ya:D I'm going to look at Old Navy soon too. All the girls need more shorts!! Don't worry, we are all trying:sunshine:

Anna
06-14-2008, 07:31 PM
I shoe shopped my fanny off during May at Shoebuy!! But, my hubby will kill me if I shop much more! LOL. I also bought quite a bit for Mother's Day gifts and graduation gifts. I even managed to stay in the top 10 last month! :banana:

I guess this economy has really slowed the shopping fever down for most of us. Gas is taking my shopping $$. :(

3dog2kidmom
06-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm trying! And I am not even supposed to be spending any money. :blush:

faithhope
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the update Tricia...even if it isn't the answer I want to hear....
hopefully those numbers will continue to increase and you can bring back special disney cashouts soon.

Anna
06-15-2008, 06:36 AM
Guess I will have to shop some next week when I get paid...darn....lol:cooldance:

MooseBrains
06-15-2008, 08:28 AM
I am not a shopper but I did order a HDTV for mom from CC through SR. I have also ordered twice for work through SR. I am just grateful for the money to go to Disney and thank you SR for the chance to have extra!!:sunshine: