PDA

View Full Version : Paypal ?

bajam
06-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Not trying to rush anyone, I just wanted to make sure that the payments hadn't been made yet. I'm always fearful that I've done something wrong during the cash out process. I thought that we got paid on the next day after the 15th if that was on a weekend or holiday.

m 'n c
06-16-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm not sure if Tricia is back from her trip yet. She may be settling in today and doing them tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure she'll reply and let you know what's up. I wouldn't worry though. :)

SunshineGirl
06-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I've been slowly working through all of them today. Some of them may not hit until tomorrow because there seems to be a hold on about 1/3 of them. But they should be coming across. If you don't see yours by the end of the day tomorrow, definitely let me know.

bajam
06-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the quick replies. It puts my mind at ease about messing up during the cash out process.:)

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Can I ask a question about paypal cashouts....is there a fee for cashing out that way? From SR or from PayPal? Thanks

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
no there is no fee that i know of. i cashed out to paypal a few months ago and there was no fee. hope that answers your question. have a great day.:sunshine:

bajam
06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
no there was no fee deducted. I have the kind of account you get the debit card with so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

m 'n c
06-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Can I ask a question about paypal cashouts....is there a fee for cashing out that way? From SR or from PayPal? Thanks

I think it depends Jen. Since you sell on ebay do you have an account that allows you to accept Credit Cards (is it a premier account over there)? If so I think there is a fee but you can set up a new paypal account for the lowest level (no CCs) and there won't be a fee taken out. The fee is on paypal's end not SRs end.

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 01:00 PM
I think it depends Jen. Since you sell on ebay do you have an account that allows you to accept Credit Cards (is it a premier account over there)? If so I think there is a fee but you can set up a new paypal account for the lowest level (no CCs) and there won't be a fee taken out. The fee is on paypal's end not SRs end.

Exactly what I'm talking about...my ebay PayPal account allows credit cards, but if SR doesn't pay us w/a credit card they shouldn't take any fees out of it. I haven't ever cashed out for PayPal, but if I ever do, I may just set up another account! Thanks for the the info.

askomsky
06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Exactly what I'm talking about...my ebay PayPal account allows credit cards, but if SR doesn't pay us w/a credit card they shouldn't take any fees out of it. I haven't ever cashed out for PayPal, but if I ever do, I may just set up another account! Thanks for the the info.

I had to do exactly that, it doesn't matter how you get paid (we figured this out when Janet was collecting money too) from the other end, if your set up to take credit cards paypal deducts a fee. I opened up another basic paypal with another email addy strictly for this.

Magical JenK
06-17-2008, 01:13 PM
I had to do exactly that, it doesn't matter how you get paid (we figured this out when Janet was collecting money too) from the other end, if your set up to take credit cards paypal deducts a fee. I opened up another basic paypal with another email addy strictly for this.

Oh how dumb is that?! That's why I sent Janet cash in the mail! Ha!! :blush: Guess I could have just opened a new paypal account! Thanks April! Too odd. Love PayPal, but come on...if they're not using a credit card, how can you justify the fee?

Blessing and Miracle
06-17-2008, 03:29 PM

Yea, I wondered the same thing. It's no fee as long as you set up a regular account and then you can have your funds transfered to your bank account. It's free, but I was interested in getting the Paypal Debit Card. That costs a fee, so I decided against it. With the debit card your funds are acessible immediately and with the bank transfer, it says 3 or 4 days. I choose to wait 3 or 4 days, so I can get all of my money.:D

wilsonfamily4
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM
I used to get charged when I had money deposited from SR so I set up another paypal account so I can get cashouts to it and my other one I will continue to use for ebay. You do have to have two different bank accounts for two paypal accounts but it is pretty easy to have two.