View Full Version : Boma restaurant/Gift card question

disneyforever
06-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Is it safe to assume that Boma's restaurant in AKL would take Disney
gift cards? Or should I call them?

How about Tony's in MK?

mirandag819
06-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Any restaurant owned by Disney will take gift cards, so yes both of these you can use giftcards at.

disneyforever
06-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes!!!! :cooldance:

I thought so, but I wanted to be sure.

DH is going to be very happy.

3dog2kidmom
06-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes!!!! :cooldance:

I thought so, but I wanted to be sure.

DH is going to be very happy.

Yes, we ate at Boma last month and paid with a gift card. We had a fantastic meal... you will love it!!!

ShanPooh
06-17-2008, 11:23 PM
:p Enjoy Boma! It's one of our favorites!

MooseBrains
06-18-2008, 10:37 AM
I was also told that with the DDP you can leave the tip using a Disney gift card.

At the Dis I get a few different opinions but I will just try to tip using it once we arrive and if not I will put the tip on our room and then pay the room with the gift cards.

Be sure to say hello to TJ the dessert chef at Boma's. He is so wonderful and makes the best desserts for the guests. We are trying to think of a gift for him because he takes such good care of us.

Now, we are forever away from our trip.

Hedy
06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
:p Enjoy Boma! It's one of our favorites!

Mmm..Boma...64 more days....:eat::eat:

Disneyforever, are you staying on site? I charged everything to my room charge, then paid that with gift cards...

disneyforever
06-19-2008, 01:26 AM
We are staying at Old Key West. We are going to WDW in Sept and Dec. It will be 2 years since we have been there. (Seems much longer, LOL!) We are on a very tight budget (because we are going twice in 3 months, Yikes!!!), but want to splurge for one, maybe two, nice restaurants.

We ate at Boma's last time and TJ (chef) made us a special and very wonderful, tasty entree' and dessert. DH still talks about it all the time... and he recommends Boma's to all our friends. LOL. :rotfl:

I like the idea of charging it to the room and then paying at the end.

Thanks everyone for all your help. :thanks: