PDA

View Full Version : disney mix match 512mb

JOLAROCHE
06-17-2008, 08:29 PM
I am not sure what this really is but it is on sale for 19.99 at Sears. It is a video and song holder for younger children I believe. The say they originally retailed for 99 dollars. I saw this on another board. Thought it might be a good Xmas gift

jnorth1007
06-17-2008, 08:46 PM
I bought the ones without the video for the kids last year. I never could figure out how to upload music to it. I did buy some of the mix clips which are little cards that look like the memory cards for digital cameras and they come pre-loaded with music on them. The selection of these is limited. I found mine on sale really cheap at walmart but I thought at the time it was because they were getting rid of the mix sticks. My kids still use them sometimes. It just isn't easy to figure out for getting music on to the stick. I have heard of people doing though.

askomsky
06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Target had them on clearance in their stores about a month ago. 75% off so it was $25 and some of the pre-loaded movies and music were also on clearance. I picked up the Hannah Montana one for DD for her bday. Haven't given it to her yet, but I figured with 2 movies and 1 music that should be enough to keep her occupied if we can't download music to it.

3dog2kidmom
06-18-2008, 06:03 AM
Taylor has the mix max (no video) and I have been able to load CDs that we have onto it pretty easily. Install the CD that comes with the player, rip the CD to your compter, and then I just use windows media player to put the songs onto her device. I am not sure I'm describing that right but it was pretty simple. I can't tell you what the cd that came with it does for the process though. :rolleyes: