PDA

View Full Version : I Just Wanted To Say...

ChickiePants
06-22-2007, 09:43 PM
THANK YOU to SunshineGirl for making this such a fun and awesome community. I just got my books from QPB (which I love!) and don't think I'll be canceling that membership EVER. Then, I signed up for emusic...there's another one that they'll have to pry me out of with a crowbar! I mean, they had the "Bluegrass Tribute to The Shins" (Feel free to stare blankly...I'm used to it. :D) that I've been looking for forever! :banana: Plus, to top it all off, I made SM! I'd have never tried these great offers without SR and making SM so fast has just been the icing on the cake. My bf does another rewards site and he is constantly jealous of my progress and the community here. Thank you again for making this the best site EVER! :sunshine:

m 'n c
06-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Ooh which books did you get? I want to get back into reading but I'm either a classics type (jane austen all the way) or a few chick lit books (shopaholic series only). I'm always interested to hear what everyone else is reading. That Time Travelers Wife is sounding good.

ChickiePants
06-24-2007, 06:19 PM
I got Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl, and Blaze by Richard Bachman (Stephen King). I'm already looking to buy Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenides and Sharp Objectsby Gillian Flynn. I am usually as varied in my reading tastes as I am in my music tastes, but I tend to gravitate toward authors like Chuck Palahniuk, David Sedaris and my current favorite, Christopher Moore. Yup. I'm a weirdo. :D

Shadey55
07-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I know I'm relatively new to this site, but I just wanted to say, it is great! I'm excited about this site...and I signed up on a few different sites one eveing, but have now decided not to use them. I only like SR!:cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
07-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Chickiepants, I don't know who the Shins are but my husband plays Bluegrass :) People are always confused by it, they are always like "Bluegrass, really?? Isn't that like country except for worse?" :rotfl:

bbangel
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I love bluegrass! Of course I like country too so maybe I don't count.

LuvMyBoys
07-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I love bluegrass! Of course I like country too so maybe I don't count.

There's nothing my husband loves more than playing Bluegrass in Canada! I know we'll end up retiring up there :)