PDA

View Full Version : I made Super Member!!!

Elaine
06-23-2007, 01:04 AM
:cooldance: I can't believe it!!!!!!

jl8595
06-23-2007, 06:14 AM
Great job!! Very exciting!! :cooldance:

m 'n c
06-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Congrats. I will be a newbie in there too. I can't wait to see what's behind that link.

lilianddomsmom
06-23-2007, 11:01 AM
:cooldance: congratulations!! i also made it for the first time. 8 more days till we can officially click on the link and see whats going on over there!!! i can't wait

kimntrent
06-23-2007, 12:01 PM
I am so anxious to know what is behind that door. LOL!
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

JillyFish
06-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Congratulations to all of you!!!

And welcome Elaine!! :welcome:

Jusacuz
06-23-2007, 02:38 PM
:party: Congratulations! :)

Arky
06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Congrats Super Member! :cooldance: Doesn't that sound cool!

I made it too!

docsmom
06-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Congratulations, Elaine!!! :cooldance: I will be a first time super member as well!! Guess we will all find out together what's behind the door!!:sunshine2:

chipndale
06-25-2007, 12:53 AM
:cooldance: Congratulations! I hope I can make super member next quarter!

plantlady
06-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Congratulations! I made it for the first time this quarter as well!

Trisha818
06-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Congratulations and WELCOME! :sunshine2:

minigirl
06-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Congratulations to you and all the super members!! I won't be in there next quarter. Maybe the one after that.

LyndaM
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Congrats! I'm so close - $99.16 right now. If some of those pending offers would credit! Or if I could qualify for one more survey! I'm so close but so far away!

UPDATE: While I was over here posting something credited - I made it too! YEAH!

wdwabby
06-27-2007, 10:36 AM
OMG!!!! I'm going to be a Super Member! I didn't think I could do it, but decided to try the NY Times offer (I don't do the paid trial type offers, but was only $16 away from making Super Member, so I figured I'd do it - I've always wanted to read the Times)

Once my $1 bonus from the survey contest posts (and if a few other offers credit too) I'll be over the $100! :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

I'm very excited and I have to tell my parents they'll be getting the Sunday Times for a while (they wouldn't deliver to me or my work, but they'll deliver to my parents, so a present for them!)

I didn't think I could do it in such a short period of time!

faithhope
06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Once my $1 bonus from the survey contest posts (and if a few other offers credit too) I'll be over the $100! :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

The survey bonus won't credit until next month... next quarter... so don't count on it for Super Member this quarter (but it will be a great way to start next quarter)

Faith
who is only $2 short of SM and hope to make it today.

lilianddomsmom
06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
The survey bonus won't credit until next month... next quarter... so don't count on it for Super Member this quarter (but it will be a great way to start next quarter)

Faith

good luck faith i've been reading your posts over on the dis all quarter. hopefully you'll make that last $2 today:sunshine:

lilianddomsmom
06-27-2007, 10:55 AM
OMG!!!! I'm going to be a Super Member! I didn't think I could do it, but decided to try the NY Times offer (I don't do the paid trial type offers, but was only $16 away from making Super Member, so I figured I'd do it - I've always wanted to read the Times)

I'm very excited and I have to tell my parents they'll be getting the Sunday Times for a while (they wouldn't deliver to me or my work, but they'll deliver to my parents, so a present for them!)

I didn't think I could do it in such a short period of time!

congratulations wdwabby!!!!!! :cooldance:

wdwabby
06-27-2007, 11:21 AM

Faith

Oh, ok ... well, that makes sense about the bonus. I managed to make it today though - I got credit for the Generous Genie and Big Bucks surveys on the increases - go do those if you haven't yet, they are crediting fast and total over $2 together! That should get you there! Good luck!:sunshine: