PDA

View Full Version : Calling in the morning for Dec ADRs!!

jakeandsophiesmom
06-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Got to get up early tomorrow and make our ADRs for our December trip!!:banana: I am so excited yet so nervous at the same time!! Here's what I am hoping for:

Akershus breakfast
Kona Cafe
Teppan Edo
Le Cellier
Boatwrights
Whispering Canyon (Christmas Day)
Chef Mickey (breakfast on check out day)
ESPN Club (which needs no ADR, but we HAVE to go there every trip)

I don't think I will have a problem with any except maybe Le Cellier, we want to eat there on Christmas Eve. We've eaten at all of these except Akershus, Teppan Edo, and Boatwrights. I really wish my DH was a more adventurous eater so I could broaden my dining a bit. He is just a meat and potatoes kind of guy and I am the try anything once kind of girl!

Wish me luck!!:mickey:

askomsky
06-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Good Luck!!! Make sure you post back and let us know what you get!

Magical JenK
06-21-2008, 12:06 AM
:party:Awesome!! How fun to know in 6 months where you'll be!!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!

schaery
06-21-2008, 12:54 AM
Good luck with your ADR's. It's so much fun doing all the planning but DH just looks at me like I have a disease when I start counting the days til ADR's. (Duh, it's called Disneyitis). DH is more meat and taters too but DD is going with me this Dec and is definitely more adventurous with her eating.

mom2ian
06-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Good Luck! I called last Sunday and it was so easy. I didn't have to wait on hold at all. I only had two ADR's to schedule and got them both on the days and times I wanted.

jenvance
06-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Good Luck. We loved the character interacton at Askerhus. Ariel was there and DD LOVES her, They played Ring around the Mermaid and Alice Says. It was great, you should see the videos we got. We went at an odd time like 2:00 and there were like 7 little kids there so they spent so much time with the kids. My kids didn't eat but they had fun. The food at lunch time was bland but okay.

LauraLea
06-21-2008, 09:06 AM
leave some good ones for me. i call Sunday morning for ours.

Laura

3dog2kidmom
06-21-2008, 09:10 AM
And..............

Did you get what you wanted??

m 'n c
06-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Good luck.

Biergarten is good for a meat and potato kind of guy if you haven't been there before. I've only been to CM & ESPN at the times you are eating so I can't help with anything.

jakeandsophiesmom
06-21-2008, 10:56 AM
DONE!!! :cooldance: Called and I was shocked that I didn't have to wait at all! We got everything we wanted and all the times we wanted! Took less than 15 minutes to complete the entire call. And I was able to make two ADRs for our trip next week --1900 Park Fare breakfast and 50's Prime Time for lunch! Now I can get started on packing!:cooldance:

3dog2kidmom
06-21-2008, 02:00 PM
DONE!!! :cooldance: Called and I was shocked that I didn't have to wait at all! We got everything we wanted and all the times we wanted! Took less than 15 minutes to complete the entire call. And I was able to make two ADRs for our trip next week --1900 Park Fare breakfast and 50's Prime Time for lunch! Now I can get started on packing!:cooldance:

Yay!!! :banana:

Pooh's Pal
06-22-2008, 06:59 AM

That's Awesome Liz...and I'm right behind you...making my call this morning!

wilsonfamily4
06-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Are they open on weekends? I have to call on a Saturday in a few weeks and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to call then. Pooh Pal's comment is giving me hope!

Pooh's Pal
06-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Are they open on weekends? I have to call on a Saturday in a few weeks and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to call then. Pooh Pal's comment is giving me hope!
YES...they are open 365 days a year, including Christmas! 7am-10pm everyday! 1-407-wdw-dine or 1-407-939-9463
start calling at 6:59am (I got right through this morning at 7am)
listen to first prompt...hit 1, prompt again, hit 1 again..you'll get through...good luck :cooldance: