PDA

View Full Version : Question about Greenfield survey

schaery
06-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Got a Greenfield survey last night asking for a teen in the home to complete the survey. My 17yo DD completed the survey, and it went on to the credit page. (I really wasn't paying much attention to her - it was 12:30 a.m. - so I don't really remember what the survey was about). This morning, I got an email from Greenfield directing me to their site which then asked for my age. When I clicked on the correct box, it said I didn't qualify for the survey taken last night. Duh! So now I didn't get credit for the survey DD took last night. Has anyone had this experience?

jnorth1007
06-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Im sure you will still get credit for the survey from yesterday. Those won't post until Monday. Once they give you the congrats page I have never seen them take back a survey. They may have sent you a follow survey that you didn't qualify for but that won't affect your credit for the survey that you already took. Keep an eye out for the credits on Monday at either 9:30 or 12:30 eastern.

schaery
06-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Well, I didn't get credit for that survey but I've gotten more since then and reached my 10 for the month! :banana: Won't make it to 25 but that's okay.