PDA

View Full Version : The Big Board

DarcyDog
06-21-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm No. 8 on the Big Board and shocked to find myself there. I kind of would like to stay in the Top 10 and being new still, I'm not sure which credits will count towards this goal. Will shopping credits count? What's the best way to add to my monthly total?

Thanks all!

mirandag819
06-21-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm No. 8 on the Big Board and shocked to find myself there. I kind of would like to stay in the Top 10 and being new still, I'm not sure which credits will count towards this goal. Will shopping credits count? What's the best way to add to my monthly total?

Thanks all!

Since shopping credits take 21 days to post they won't count this month. Credits that are pending don't count until they credit to your account. Offers under 4.00 should count (offers over 4.00 will pend until the 15th of the following month), and surveys will count.

I am number 2 on the big board and hope to stay there, so don't move up too much hehe ;)

Good luck !

DarcyDog
06-21-2008, 11:50 PM
You are too funny! After looking at the board, I don't think you have to worry about me catching up! :rotfl:
Thanks!!

Blessing and Miracle
06-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Congratulations!!! It is rather exciting to see your name in lights! :D

MooseBrains
06-22-2008, 09:36 AM
Where is it and what is it?

ligrumpygirl
06-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Where is it and what is it?

It is a board that keeps track of how much we spend...and puts us in order from highest to lowest.

You will find it on the main SR page under the Offers/Contests tab. It is the bottom choice.

llgray16
06-22-2008, 11:08 AM

Thanks all!

Personally, I just think you should just sit back and take it easy for the rest of the month. No one could possibly catch up to you http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/rolleye11.gif
Sincerely, Lynn G. from PA (Pittsburgh area as well :) )

OK in all honesty, unless you are a SM, shopping isn't going to help you now. You are going to have to rely on surveys pretty much to keep yourself on the BB. I'll be honest, I'm doing everything I can to stay on there. I know those people right behind us are trying to knock us off. It really should be a race right down to the end!

Good luck :sunshine:

askomsky
06-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Personally, I just think you should just sit back and take it easy for the rest of the month. No one could possibly catch up to you http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/rolleye11.gif
Sincerely, Lynn G. from PA (Pittsburgh area as well :) )

OK in all honesty, unless you are a SM, shopping isn't going to help you now. You are going to have to rely on surveys pretty much to keep yourself on the BB. I'll be honest, I'm doing everything I can to stay on there. I know those people right behind us are trying to knock us off. It really should be a race right down to the end!

Good luck :sunshine:

You are so right! lol Last month it would have taken A LOT of effort to get back on the big board so I didn't really try even though I finished in the top 15. I decided to relax since I had it Jan-Apr. BUT I'm really close and do have a few shopping credits that should post and may need to do a shoebuy order just to bump me back into the top 10. I'm so close I can taste it! I know Janet is also trying to get up there too. :) So it probably will boil down to the last day..... :)

Sincerely,
April S from the "other" side of the state! :)

deana
06-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh April...you better not bump me off!!!! ;) I am hanging in at number 6 and have no big credits rollin in.... I have been hanging at the end of the board the last 2 months and seem to fall off at the end.... ;)

askomsky
06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh April...you better not bump me off!!!! ;) I am hanging in at number 6 and have no big credits rollin in.... I have been hanging at the end of the board the last 2 months and seem to fall off at the end.... ;)

:) Oh Deana all is fair in love and SR! lol I don't care WHAT number I am, as long as it's one of 10!

It's nice having that bump show up in your account.
:sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
06-22-2008, 05:27 PM
All you gals working so hard to secure your spots... I think I have to do a shoebuy order to make sure I keep my place!

:rotfl:

Weluvdisny
06-23-2008, 10:01 AM
I've only made the top 10 once and I'm so close I can smell it! I don't know if I can make up that much ground but it sure will be fun trying!:sunshine2:

Melissa

SunshineGirl
06-23-2008, 10:05 AM
It will be interesting to see what it looks like after 3 days of daily surveys credit today!

luvmickey
06-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Well I have been #4, today moved down to #5 and I feel that I will not be able to keep it that way. Not being a SM I don't have the benefit of shopping credits crediting in three day. Oh well it is nice seeing your name on there! I did get a survey all three days this weekend. I will be a SM next month!:cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
06-23-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm so glad I'm not stressed out this month!:rotfl: Ya'll watch out for those sneaky attackers (hhmm, April, Shelly and Michael).;)

Have fun! :)

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
I had three surveys credit from the weekend and I am waiting for a shoebuy order to come through at some point that I made on Friday and an itunes order that should credit for .04 so I am hoping that will be enough to boost me from 11 to 10.

mirandag819
06-23-2008, 12:55 PM
It will be interesting to see what it looks like after 3 days of daily surveys credit today!

YAY :clap: ! All 3 daily surveys credited for me :banana:, I am holding strong at number 2 on the big board :cooldance:, hopefully the survey credits will help me stay there.

I am still technically in the running for the survey bonus, I can only miss 2 more, but I am hoping I can keep qualifying and that they keep crediting.

DarcyDog
06-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Well I have been #4, today moved down to #5 and I feel that I will not be able to keep it that way. Not being a SM I don't have the benefit of shopping credits crediting in three day. Oh well it is nice seeing your name on there! I did get a survey all three days this weekend. I will be a SM next month!:cooldance:

I'm still hanging in at No. 8, and I'm not a SM yet (will be next quarter), so I don't expect to stay there. However, it has been very exciting for me as a newbie to see my name on that board!!

mirandag819
06-23-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm still hanging in at No. 8, and I'm not a SM yet (will be next quarter), so I don't expect to stay there. However, it has been very exciting for me as a newbie to see my name on that board!!

I am a newbie too... just hit my 45 day mark earlier this month, so I am so excited to be number 2 on the board. I too have made SM for the next quarter ! YAY !

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 12:59 PM
ARGHHHHHHHHHH I just realized that I can't possibly hit the big bonus for surveys because I need 9 more and I only have 8 days left to the month. :( If only I had started to push myself one day earlier in the month. I started the whole saving for my vacation thing and haven't missed a day of surveys since but that one is going to keep me out. Oh well! I will just make sure to make it next month!

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Tricia is there anyway now that surveys have posted that we can update the big board to see where everyone is???? It is going to kill me waiting 9 more hours to find out!

gpp2001
06-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Janet - you're too funny! That .04 from iTunes could be the make or break on the big Board!!! :rotfl:

I too would like to see the big board updated!!

Karn

SunshineGirl
06-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Just updated!!

Whew! Over $7 in bonuses at stake for those of you hovering around the 8-13 marks right now. It's going to be a race to the finish!!

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Come on Shoebuy I really need you!!!!!!! LOL I can't make it out of that number 11 to save my life.

mjjmbnmm
06-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm at 12 and have 4 shopping credits I'm waiting for.

mirandag819
06-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Whew ! Still hanging in at #2, nice to see my monthly balance go up with the surveys. Thanks for the update Tricia.

askomsky
06-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Come on Shoebuy I really need you!!!!!!! LOL I can't make it out of that number 11 to save my life.

LOL, yeah I have at least 2 maybe 3 shopping credits I'm waiting for that should keep me right up with you Janet. :)

mirandag819
06-23-2008, 02:04 PM
And YAY ! moving up some more... just saw these two credits came in. I didn't get a confirmation email for Ped Egg and it had been a couple weeks, so I had given up on it. So that was a very nice surprise ! Wow it is a great Sunshiney day :sunshine: !

#1287989 Paid Signup: Win A Summer Beach Vacation 0.40 Credits 06/23/2008 Paid
#1287931 Paid Signup: Ped Egg - As Seen on TV! 4.00 Credits 06/23/2008 Paid

gpp2001
06-23-2008, 02:43 PM
I really wasn't going to try to be on the big board this month - but I'm just having a really good month without trying all that hard!! I too have a few shopping credits I'm waiting for but I know I can't sit back and let it happen. I've got to keep trying!!! Arghhhh!!!

Off to try to do some freebies!!!

Karn

Blessing and Miracle
06-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Tricia is there anyway now that surveys have posted that we can update the big board to see where everyone is???? It is going to kill me waiting 9 more hours to find out!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You guys are cracking me up!!!! Janet, I'm all to familiar with your pain!!!

llgray16
06-23-2008, 02:55 PM
OMG - I feel like I am walking around with a HUGE target on my back! Guess I'll be doing ALOT of sunshining the next few days!

Good luck all :sunshine:

jnorth1007
06-23-2008, 02:56 PM
ARhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am moving the wrong way! LOL