PDA

View Full Version : suggestion...

Ellen aka Snow White
06-23-2007, 08:21 PM
dear sunshine girl,
my name is ashley. "ellen aka snow white" is my mom.
i have a favor to ask of you...
would you please TAKE OFF THE FORUM GAMES?!!!
my mom now spends endless hours in the arcade section. she does not eat. she does not sleep. she does not cook. she does not communicate with her family. the only emotion she shows is anger at not being able to obtain a high score. :cry:
please, for the good of our family (:hugs:)...cut her off from the games.

coastalgirl
06-23-2007, 08:29 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Dear Ashley,

While I understand what you are going through (my girls are currently locked in a closet with some Twinkies and Diet Sode while I play Tetris), you have to understand that us moms just need a little way to escape being moms sometimes. My best suggestion to you would be to maybe bring her a nice cup of tea every few hours and then she will have to get up eventually to use the restroom. Then you can steal her spot and beat all of her high scores. :)

SunshineGirl

Ellen aka Snow White
06-23-2007, 08:37 PM
thanks for the suggestion...only, as my mom pointed out, she plays on a laptop and would just take the laptop with her into the restroom ;) :rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-23-2007, 08:39 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ya'll are cracking me up!!!!!!!

coastalgirl
06-23-2007, 08:55 PM
To funny :rotfl:
Y'all are just way to funny!! As I type this I hear my lil one pestering the fire out of her older brother!!!

sunshinecindy
06-24-2007, 01:10 AM
But the pathetic thing is that this actually DOES apply to about half of us on the forum. The games are way too much fun. I can't get any SR work done anymore, so I'll just blame my boss.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-24-2007, 02:19 AM
LMAO!!!!!:rotfl:

speechteachri
06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Dear Ashley,

While I understand what you are going through (my girls are currently locked in a closet with some Twinkies and Diet Sode while I play Tetris), you have to understand that us moms just need a little way to escape being moms sometimes. My best suggestion to you would be to maybe bring her a nice cup of tea every few hours and then she will have to get up eventually to use the restroom. Then you can steal her spot and beat all of her high scores. :)

SunshineGirl

Twinkies and diet soda huh, in the closet.....I think my daughter would actually prefer this to healthy eating and cleaning her room.....HMMMM!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-24-2007, 09:38 AM
You mean putting diet soda with the twinkies doesn't make it healthy?????

Crap....

kimntrent
06-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Okay let me ask you this. Twinkies don't break down, so why can't you eat a ton of twinkies and fill your tummy with them. Wouldn't you eat less? Actually regular soda is better for you on a serious note. You body can't break down the sugar in diet.
________
Avandia attorneys (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

sammielynn
06-24-2007, 06:31 PM
You all are just to funny. But my boys would agree, they want their food and not twinkies and dite coke.

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Gotta say, for the first time I'm vaguely understanding DH's former addiction to video and role-playing games...never thought I'd be feverishly staring at a screen until 3am, hands cramping b/c of the ridiculously small arrow buttons on the macbook, destroying the Lasik I had done 6 years ago b/c I refuse to blink or look away from the screen....

DH is also seeing the other side of the addiction. So it's really both win/win and lose/lose.

:p