PDA

View Full Version : Disney Toaster at Target?

SunshineGirl
06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
My MIL called this weekend and said that her Mickey toaster died. She has an all Disney kitchen in her motor home. Her old one was the one from Downtown Disney that played the Mickey Mouse Club song when it popped up. But she said she didn't care if the new one played music.

Disney Shopping didn't have any toasters. But I found this one at Target. Has anyone tried it yet?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jtsw0M6KL._SS260_.jpg

It looks like it makes 6 different Disney images on the toast.

jnorth1007
06-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh wow that is cool! I would love to have that. I can't wait to see if anyone has it and how it works.

DisneyMa
06-23-2008, 10:58 AM
I love my Mickey toaster. I bought mine from Disneyshopping.com when it was Disneystore(dot)com. I have had three so far, because the music always stops working within the first months. We are just keeping our current Mickey toaster (without music) until the actually toasty parts die!

The one at Target looks cute, but a little too red for me. My kitchen is italian green.

ligrumpygirl
06-23-2008, 04:11 PM
We have a Mickey toaster that we just opened this weekend...waited until the old one died. Still startles me when the music plays.

I like that the one Tricia posted makes different pictures!

cglaura
06-23-2008, 11:48 PM
There are a few on eBay that say the are NIB, the musical kind.

I searched eBay for Disney Toaster. There were alot of Cindrella ones, but a few of what sounded like what your MIL was trying to replace (silver w/ a Mickey picture that plays the Mickey Mouse Club march?)

The NIB I saw was $23 / $12.95 sh to OH to NJ

Sunni
06-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Tricia...I can't offer any help but............that is the cutest toaster.

hmdelf
07-16-2008, 01:52 PM
I can't help either, but it is precious! MY kids would love it!