PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat Game problems??

Pooh's Pal
06-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi all...hoping you all can help....I've played that Bobcat game and have gone to level 3, but when I'm finished it does not ask me to save my score, like the other games do. Am I doing something wrong? or do I have to go to another level to record score? Also, it seems to freeze on that game when I finish and cannot go to another game without going back to the arcarde? weird huh?
anyone else having problems?

:confused:

bartleby1
06-24-2007, 01:35 PM
It's not just you. I've gotten the high score a few times and it still wouldn't let me record it. I can't seem to figure it out. Sometimes it accepts my score, sometimes it doesn't. :confused:

jl8595
06-24-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm having the same problem. Sometimes my score gets recorded, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what's going on.

sammielynn
06-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Glad I'm not alone, I have played several of the games(and not to well) but when I make a higher score they never seem to show up.

Pooh's Pal
06-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Thanks everyone...at least I'm not alone. Thought it was me and my computer! (it's an old one)

Now I played Bobcat just now when I got home from work and got to the 3rd level and when the game ended, no score and now I couldn't get a new game started either...had to go back to the forum and onto the arcade! Weird! :confused:

Tasha228
07-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I was searching to see if anyone had posted about this before and found this thread. I am having the same problems and it is frustrating. I got a really high score and wasn't able to record it. I was not happy. I wonder what the deal is?

sunshinecindy
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
We actually don't make these games, we just rent a board of them and really have no control over how they work. I guess you could all just keep your scores individually and just start a Bobcat thread and post your scores for comparison.

jl8595
07-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I've come to accept Bobcat for what he is...a groovy music filled addicting game that is tempermental when recording scores. I've decided that part of the game is trying to guess whether it will record your score!! LOL!! :)

lenzs4
07-05-2007, 09:47 PM
It seems to record your first score of the day and no others immediately following. But if you come back after several hours it will record it again, so I play once in the moring and once in the evening in hopes that I will get one of my high scores during a recorded session!!