Conversation Between Magical JenK and linanglab

4 Visitor Messages

1. Great meeting you in person! Wish I could have spent a little more time with you and Janet! Maybe someday we will be able to meet up at WDW! Now THAT would be awesome! Have a great day!
  2. I will be watching the MOA thread! I am doubting Lisa will be going because of her pregnancy...but we will see!

PS....2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!! YEAH!!!!
  3. 2 more weeks and we get to meet! VERY exciting! PLEASE don't worry about weight. I know I have put on a few pounds since last year. I am working on losing them, but things have been yucky around here and I have been sick. So things are finally getting better and I have been getting back to the routine (well...sort of) of working out. But I will not look like some of the pics you all saw of me from last year's WDW vacation. That is life. Getting older is hard....and the weight is harder to get off.

I am just looking forward to meeting you and Janet! Do we know where we are meeting on Friday night? I am a bit nervous though....you know? Maybe I am not as likeable in person as online! LOL

Have a great day! Talk to you soon!
  4. Hi Jen....not sure what this is for....Is this like a pm thing? A visitor message....hmmm....Hope you are doing well! Have missed seeing you online. Either you are there and I am not or you have been busy with life. Cannot wait for 3 more weeks! MOA, here I come!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4