Conversation Between SunshineGirl and Lorelei528

4 Visitor Messages

1. Tricia-
    Any news on yesterday's My Two Cents not crediting? Also today I got it again and so far no credit. Is this something that can be looked into? It's not a cookie issue because Im using my work computer and I have been fine with the GF surveys both yesterday and today so far...
  2. Hi Tricia!
    I don't know if you've seen my posts on the forum today, but I did the My Two Cents survey hours ago and it hasn't credited. Are you aware of any issues with credits from My Two Cents?
  3. You're going to laugh at me, but I was home sick yesterday and did a survey (My Two Cents) but I don't see it showing up yet...now here's the funny part...I'm wondering if I was so out of it that I didn't finish it or something! LOL...Is there a way you can check? I could have sworn I got the Congratulations page at the end...but like I said, I was kind of out of it most of the day..
    Thanks!
    Lori
  4. Hi there! I'm new here...LOL.
    Yesterday I did 2 surveys (Greenfield and my two cents) but have only gotten credit for the Greenfield one so far today...how can I follow up on this etc.? Can you let me know?
    So far, I'm very impressed with all the work you do here!

Thanks for your help on this!

Lori
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4